• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Daddy! Mommy Is Pregnant Again (1 Viewer)

• Chương 8

Chapter 8 What a Surprise​

Calvin frowned slightly, pressing his thin lips.

It seemed that he got a chance to take revenge for his mommy.

Then he turned back and said to Violet, with his face raising, “Mommy, buy me a chocolate flavor.”

Violet, who was ready to pay, was stunned and looked down at Calvin subconsciously.

With a smile, he did not have disgust as before.

What a surprise!

After buying the ice cream, Violet asked, “What are we going to do now?”

She planned to spend the rest of the day with her children.

“Take the small train!” Arya immediately thought of the small train in the mall, Calvin was ok with that.

“Mommy, I need to go to the toilet.” In the middle of the walk, Calvin said to Violet.

“Ok, we will wait for you where the small train is.” Violet readily agreed.

Calvin had always had strong memory and independence, so Violet was not worried about him going to the toilet alone.

The toilet was a little far away from the small train. On the halfway, Calvin turned back and made sure that his mother had not noticed him. Then he turned and ran in the other direction, raising his eyebrows.

“I want this dress, and this one.”

In the luxury dress shop, Phoebe was choosing clothes.

Because she was a big customer, the sales in the shop were all around her, and no one noticed Calvin who came in with ice cream.

All of a sudden –

Phoebe was attracted by a lavender evening dress.

The neckline is a low-cut design, very sexy.

In a few days, there was a winery party and she needed to attend with Stanley.

If she wore this dress, maybe she could get Stanley’s heart.

After making up the idea, Phoebe could not wait to try it on.

And Calvin walked around the shop and finally found Phoebe.

At this time, Phoebe had changed into a dress, admiring it in the mirror, and did not notice Calvin behind her.

At the thought of her rudeness to his mother that day, Calvin frowned angrily.

While Phoebe did not pay attention, he walked lightly to her and felt the distance was just right.

He then called out, “Miss, your skirt is so beautiful!”

His soft voice surprised Phoebe.

Phoebe turned around, but as she moved, the gauze of the dress swept to the ice cream in Calvin’s hand.

At this, Calvin let go of the ice cream.

The ice cream fell onto Phoebe’s dress, instantly, the dress got a big stain.

“You!”

Seeing her favored dress was destroyed, Phoebe got changed on face. But in the next second, she was stunned, looking at his face.

Unexpectedly, she met Violet’s son!

“I’m sorry, Miss, I didn’t mean it.” Although Calvin said the words of apology, there was no guilt in his expression.

He frowned with his lips pursing, which look much alike Stanley.

Phoebe clenched her teeth, endured her anger and gave a nice smile, said to Calvin in a low voice, “It doesn’t matter, I know you didn’t mean it.”

Calvin was surprised to see that Phoebe gave a smile.

He originally wanted to provoke Phoebe, so that she made a fool of herself in public.

“But aren’t you angry that I dirty your clothes?” Calvin blinked his eyes pretending to be innocent like his younger sister Arya did at ordinary times.

He did look innocent and harmless.

Bình luận facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom