• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Daddy! Mommy Is Pregnant Again (1 Viewer)

• Chương 136

Chapter 136 Hotel Suite​

“His face…”

Before Violet finished asking, Fraser winked her quickly and motioned her to shut up.

Violet understood it. She nodded and shut up.

The three arrived in the business class. Fraser put George on the seat. Violet bowed her head and fastened George seat belt.

After fastening it, she looked at Fraser and asked again, “Fraser, what is going on with George’s face, and what about Mr. Murphy? Did they fight?”

Fraser sighed and nodded, “Yeah.”

Violet rubbed her temples, feeling a little confused, “Why?”

Fraser looked at her with complicated eyes, ‘Why? It’s all because of you.’

As soon as Dr. Joe entered the first-class cabin, he warned Mr. Murphy not to approach Violet. Mr. Murphy naturally wouldn’t agree. Immediately, Dr. Joe exposed his real face and raised his fist at Mr. Murphy. Mr. Murphy naturally fought back. Then the two started fighting like this.

Then the plane encountered a turbulence and Dr. Joe who was already a little airsick fainted. Only then did the fighting stop. After that, Mr. Murphy went to the business class with a worried expression on his face.

It was just Mr. Murphy had already told him not to tell anyone.

Gathering his thoughts, Fraser pushed his glasses, and then replied, “Nothing serious. There was only a little conflict between them.”

“A little conflict?” Violet clenched her fists, “What conflict can there be between them?”

“Violet, don’t ask. I have to come back.” Fraser smiled and responded.

When Violet saw that Fraser was reluctant to say it, she was a little helpless, but she also dispelled the idea of insisting on knowing, and handed him the egg.

Fraser stared at the egg in his hand with a dull expression on his face, “Why give me this?”

“It’s not for you. It’s for Mr. Murphy. I just applied it on his face. But I didn’t apply it long. You take it back and apply it to him, otherwise the bruises on his face will be worse tomorrow.” Violet explained

Fraser nodded suddenly, “Got it! I’m leaving.”

After all, he waved his hand and returned to the first-class with the egg.

After he left, Violet looked down at George.

Suddenly she realized that George also needed an egg to apply on his face, but she had no eggs anymore.

“I’m sorry, George. When we get to the hotel, I will ask the hotel to get some ice cubes for you to apply.” Violet wringed her fingers and said a little apologetically.

George didn’t move. Violet didn’t know if he heard it.

Three hours later, the plane landed slowly.

Violet awakened George.

After George woke up, he was dizzy and almost vomited.

But fortunately, he had good self-control. He gritted his teeth and pressed down the nausea in his chest without letting himself vomit out.

But after getting off the plane, he couldn’t help it anymore and vomited into the trash can.

Violet unscrewed a bottle of water. When he finished vomiting, she passed the bottle and tissues.

George’s face was a little pale. He took the bottle and the tissue, and thanked Violet weakly.

Violet looked at him with a little amusement, “How can you get so much airsick this time? I haven’t seen you like this before.”

George rinsed his mouth, “I used to take medicine for airsickness, but I forgot this time.”

“Well! I’ll buy it now. In this way, we won’t forget it when we return.” Violet immediately made a decision when she heard him say this.

George also smiled, “Okay, but Violet, I may have to trouble you to support me. I don’t have much strength now.”

“I see.” Violet carried her bag, stepped forward to support his arm, and led him toward the passage.

But when they walked out of the airport, Violet slowed down and looked around, looking for something.

George noticed it. There was a bit of hostility in his drooping eyes, but his face was as gentle as ever, “Violet, what are you looking for?”

Violet retracted her gaze, “Nothing.”

Stanley should have already left.

He was in first-class, so he should take the VIP channel. There was no need to line up. He should leave the airport before them.

Seeing that Violet didn’t answer, George didn’t continue to ask, but the hostility in his eyes didn’t disappear at all, instead it became more intense.

Outside the airport, Violet hailed a taxi, told the driver the address of the hotel in a fluent foreign language, and helped George get into the car.

After the taxi started, an extended luxury car also started on the side of the road not far away and followed behind the taxi.

When they arrived at the hotel, Violet checked in, only to find that George had only booked one room.

“The business suite has two bedrooms. I think we will only live tonight and go to the cruise tomorrow, so I only booked one room.” George explained with a smile.

Violet had no objections.

Anyway, when they arrived on the cruise ship tomorrow, they would stay on the cruise ship, so it didn’t need to book two suites in the hotel.

“Let’s go. I’ll take you to rest first. Your face is still so pale.” Violet took the room card handed over from the front desk and helped George to walk to the elevator.

George leaned his head on Violet’s shoulder, rubbed against her shoulder, and gave a low smile, “Yes, I didn’t expect the airsickness to be so serious this time, but it was worth it.”

It was right that he deliberately didn’t take medicine for airsickness.

“Huh?” Violet didn’t understand the meaning of George’s last words.

George didn’t explain. He looked drowsy after entering the elevator.

Soon, the floor of the suite arrived.

Violet held the room card in one hand, and helped George with the other. She was looking for suites one by one. Finally, Violet found their suite at the end of the corridor on this floor.

Violet opened the door and directly helped George into one of the bedrooms.

“George, here it is.” Violet shook her shoulder to remind him.

George did not respond.

Violet turned her head. Then she saw that his eyes were closed, and he seemed to be asleep.

Helpless, Violet had to lean over, planning to throw him on the bed.

Then George suddenly hugged her waist and fell on the bed with her.

Violet lay in George’s arms. Her body stiffened. It took a while for her to blush and push him, “George, let me go.”

“Don’t move. I’m dizzy.” Not only did George not let go of her, but he hugged her tighter.

Violet frowned, not accustomed to such an intimate behavior with him. After silently saying apologize inwardly, she increased her strength and took his hands away from her waist, and then got up from his arms.

“Have a good sleep.” Violet touched George’s forehead, then bent over and took off his shoes, covered him with a quilt, and gently walked out of the room.

The moment she closed the bedroom door, George on the bed suddenly opened his eyes, raised his head slightly, and looked at the door of the room deeply for a while before closing his eyes again and lying back.

In the living room of the suite, as soon as Violet put the bag down, the doorbell rang.

She patted her sore arm and walked over to open the door. Outside the door was the hotel manager and a female cleaner.

The manager smiled and bowed to Violet, “Hello, beautiful lady.”

Violet held on the door handle and smiled back at the manager, still speaking fluently in foreign languages, “Hello, what’s up?”

“There is something wrong with the equipment in one of the bedrooms of this suite. I am afraid it will cause inconvenience to you and your friends. Therefore, our hotel specially re-arranged a suite for you or your friends to move in.” The manager replied.

Violet blinked, “There is a problem with the bedroom equipment? Which bedroom?”

“I don’t know. She cleans the room. Let her see it.” The manager let the cleaner behind him walk out.

Violet let go of the doorknob, “Come in and see.”

The cleaner nodded, followed her into the suite, and then pointed to the bedroom where the door was opened, “It’s this one.”

Bình luận facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom