• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.INFO TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Daddy! Mommy Is Pregnant Again (1 Viewer)

Advertisement
Advertisement
  • Chương 137

Chapter 137 Provocation​

Violet raised her eyebrows.

It was the one she was planning to move in.

The manager had been observing Violet secretly. Seeing her face, he knew that the cleaner was right.

Fortunately, the hotel had a rule that when there were no guests, the bedroom door must be open. Otherwise, they would be exposed.

“Miss, we will let the staff repair the equipment in this bedroom. It is temporarily unavailable. May I ask it’s you or your friend to go to another suite?” the manager asked politely.

Violet picked up the bag and pulled up the suitcase, “Me. My friend is airsick and has already rested. Don’t wake him up again.”

“Okay, please come with me.” The manager made a please gesture.

Violet gave a hmm, and followed them to another suite.

After entering, Violet found that this suite was far more luxurious than the previous one. If it hadn’t been a bit smaller in size, it would be the presidential suite.

“Miss, I won’t disturb you. Enjoy yourself.” Seeing Violet was looking at the room, the manager and the cleaner left.

Violet wanted to ask him if the arrangement was wrong. But looking at the closed door, she had to swallow the words back. Then she tied her hair up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After washing away her exhaustion, she lay on the bed and fell asleep.

When she woke up, it was already dark. George called her, with a very worried and anxious tone, “Violet, where have you been?”

Violet rubbed her eyes and sat up on the bed. Then she replied in a daze, “I’m in the hotel room.”

“But I didn’t see you.” George squeezed the phone tightly.

Violet then remembered the change of suite during the day. She patted her forehead, and quickly told him what happened during the day.

After listening it, the worry and anxiety on George’s face faded away. But he still frowned, “Is there a problem with the bedroom equipment?”

“Yes, that’s what the manager said.”

“Really?” George walked toward the next bedroom with his mobile phone to check the facilities.

Then he found that there was nothing wrong with the facilities. He immediately understood everything. Someone deliberately separated Violet from him and prevented them from living together.

“George, why aren’t you talking?” Hearing that there was no voice on the phone, Violet straightened out her messy hair and asked aloud.

George squeezed the mobile phone harder, as if he was about to crush the phone. But he still smiled, “No, I just checked the room equipment.”

“The manager said it doesn’t work. Why did you have to go to check?” Violet yawned and lifted the quilt to get out of bed.

George’s eyes flashed, “So I stopped. Are you hungry?”

He changed the subject.

Violet touched her stomach, “It’s kind of.”

“Then let’s go to the lobby for dinner. I will wait for you in front of the elevator.”

After speaking, George hung up the phone.

Violet also put down the phone, opened the suitcase and took out a set of clothes to put on. After putting on a light makeup, she went out.

“George.” Seeing him, Violet came to the elevator.

George nodded, “It just so happens that the elevator has arrived. Let’s go.”

Violet gave a hmm, and walked into the elevator with him.

In the elevator, George lowered his head. Violet didn’t know what he was thinking.

She just felt that he was in a bad mood. Just when she was about to ask him what was wrong, the elevator was opened again.

Stanley stood outside, looking at Violet and George in the elevator, somewhat surprised.

He didn’t expect that he actually met them again.

“Mr. Murphy.” Violet was also a little surprised. Stanley also stayed in this hotel! She felt surprised, but she didn’t show it on her face.

Stanley nodded slightly to her as a response, then walked into the elevator.

The moment he entered, Violet subconsciously moved a little further away from George.

Seeing it, Stanley smiled faintly. His mood was slightly better.

Only George clenched his fists in his trouser pocket. His eyes were full of anger, “Mr. Murphy, did you arrange it?”

Stanley knew what George was asking. He cast George a glance, “Yes.”

“I really didn’t expect that Mr. Murphy would also use this method.” George pushed his glasses mockingly.

Stanley was expressionless, “It can’t compare to your dirty tricks.”

Listening to the talk between the two men, Violet completely couldn’t get them. She rubbed her temples and asked, “What are you talking about?”

However, the two men were quiet, and neither answered her.

Violet was speechless, “Forget it.”

She didn’t ask anymore!

But these two people were really strange. When they first met, they weren’t in such a situation. George was kind to Stanley. Why was it that they became so hostility to each other when they met now? Where did their conflicts come from?

Before Violet could figure it out, the elevator reached the first floor.

George held Violet’s hand and got out of the elevator.

Stanley was the last to go out. He gloomily looked at the hands they were holding together. His thin lips pressed into a line. He had an urge to separate them.

What made him most dissatisfied was that Violet didn’t even shake off George’s hand.

As if feeling the thoughts in Stanley’s mind, George, who had already walked a certain distance, suddenly turned his head and smiled provocatively at Stanley.

This smile made Stanley so furious. His eyes were full of anger.

“Mr. Murphy.” At this moment, Fraser walked over with his mobile phone.

Stanley put away all his emotions in an instant, and looked at Fraser with a cold expression on his face, “What’s the matter?”

“Miss Ellis is looking for you.” Fraser handed Stanley the cell phone, “Miss Ellis said she couldn’t get through your phone, so she called me specially.”

Stanley took the phone and said, “I see. Go and tell the people of the Hill family that I’ll go to visit them in a while.”

“Okay.” Fraser nodded.

Stanley put the phone to his ear and talked with Ivy.

After speaking, he took the phone and walked towards the private room.

As he passed the hall, he saw Violet sitting next to George on the sofa in the lounge area of the hall.

She was applying an ice bag on George’s face. However, George closed his eyes, looking so enjoyable.

This scene made Stanley feel extremely dazzling.

On the plane, she applied the egg on his face, and now she applied the ice bag on other men’s face.

She was really busy!

Stanley didn’t hide his gaze at all. Violet immediately noticed that someone was looking at her.

She turned her head slightly. Seeing Stanley’s cold eyes, Violet couldn’t help but shudder.

His eyes, in addition to being cold, were mixed with some looks that she didn’t understand.

“Mr. Murphy!” Violet waved to Stanley.

George heard her shout and opened one eye to look at Stanley.

Stanley did not respond. He coldly retracted his gaze, and left expressionlessly.

Violet’s waving hand froze in the air like this. Finally, she took away her hands embarrassingly, “I feel Mr. Murphy seems to be angry with me.”

“I didn’t see it. Hasn’t he always been like this?” George smiled.

Violet shook her head, as if vetoing what George said, but as if it was not. She sighed slightly, and continued to apply the ice on George’s face.

After that, they went to have dinner.

Early the next morning, the Hill family sent someone to pick them up.

The wedding of the heirs of the Hill family was held at noon tomorrow on the cruise ship. But there was an evening party tonight, so the guests all went on the cruise ship in advance.

At the pier, Violet got out of the car and saw a giant cruise ship docked outside the platform. At first glance, it was at least nearly a hundred meters long and dozens of meters wide.

“It’s so big!” She exclaimed with a shocked look on her face.

Stanley, who had just got out of the car not far away, paused indifferently when he heard these three words.

Advertisement

Bình luận facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom