• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Daddy! Mommy Is Pregnant Again (1 Viewer)

• Chương 7

Chapter 7 Go and Check​

Violet felt it weird.

But in a moment, Violet felt since he had left so urgently, he must have something to deal with. Maybe he would come back.

So she asked the nurse for a post-it note, wrote down her contact information and handed it to her, “Excuse me, this is my phone number. If he comes back, please give it to him.”

In the meeting room of the Murphy Group headquarters, the atmosphere was somber.

Stanley stood in the most conspicuous position like an emperor, glancing at everyone present coldly.

Looking at some of the old guys who have not appeared for a long time, Stanley gave a cold smile.

“Is it the day of dividends? You are all here.”

His voice was clear and strong, and every word seemed to hit everyone in the room.

For a moment, no one dared to answer him.

The reason why they presented today was that they heard the news that Stanley was kidnapped.

Anyone who got the news wanted to check it out.

If it was true, the Murphy Group would have a new shuffle.

Seeing that he was standing there intact, they realized that it was a false piece of news.

“Haha, we have not come to the company for a long time, so we want to come and see you.”

Conference room fell into silence for a few seconds, a senior Alfie spoke.

As soon as he spoke, the atmosphere eased down, and some people echoed.

Stanley sure knew their tricks, but he did not expose him and said, “I haven’t seen you for a long time. So, let’s have a dinner together at noon.”

“No need, I still have things to do, I gotta to go first.” Said Alfie, stood up supporting with a crutch and walked outside the conference room.

Under his leadership, the people in the conference room left off and on.

Finally, Stanley was left alone.

At that time, his clear eyes cooled, and his breath became cold.

“Fraser.”

“Mr. Murphy.” Fraser, the assistant outside, came in.

“Find out who’s behind this.”

“Yes.” Fraser nodded, as he was ready to leave, Stanley said, “Wait, go to First Municipal Hospital first and bright five million to that woman.”

Stanley squinted recalled the appearance of Violet.

At that thought that she said she would make compensation, Stanley’s face eased.

However, he didn’t like to owe people, it was not exception.

But when Fraser arrived at the hospital, Violet had left, and the nurse failed to find the contact number Violet left.

A week passed in an instant, Violet had not received the call of that man.

Maybe he did not care about it, so Violet felt much relieved.

The weather was nice and it was weekend.

Violet drove the two kids to a nearby mall.

There was a famous ice cream shop.

Because Arya loved ice cream, she noticed it.

After 20 minutes of waiting in line, it was their turn.

“Arya, what flavor do you want?” Violet lowered her head and asked.

“Strawberry, strawberry.” At the moment, Arya was happy, even her tone was sweet.

After asking Arya, Violet looked at Calvin, “Calvin, what flavor do you want?”

“I don’t want it. It’s for girls.” Calvin refused and walked away.

Turning his head, inadvertently he saw a woman choosing clothes in the dress shop in the right front. Wasn’t she the woman who bullied Mommy a few days ago?

Bình luận facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom