New Daddy! Mommy Is Pregnant Again (2 Viewers)

Advertisement
Advertisement
  • Chương 141

Chapter 141 Apologize​

“Being pushed?” Stanley stood up quickly.

Fraser nodded, “Yes, the instigator was Mr. Hill’s daughter. She liked Dr. Joe and asked Violet to leave Dr. Joe. Violet did not agree. So her two friends pushed Violet to vent the anger. Then Violet fell into the sea.”

“That’s it.” Stanley snorted coldly.

George said he would bring trouble to Violet, but George himself was the same!

So what qualifications did George have to comment him?

“Mr. Murphy, what do you plan to do with this matter?” Fraser asked Stanley, who looked angry.

Stanley pressed his thin lips tightly, “Where is Mr. Hill’s daughter?”

“Mr. Hill has locked her up. He is waiting for Violet to wake up. After Violet wakes up, he will let his daughter apologize to Violet. What he means is that after apologizing, he will send his daughter back to the Hill family.” Fraser pushed his glasses and replied.

Stanley sneered, “She almost killed someone. Does he think that nothing happened after his daughter apologizes? Go to delete the contract.”

Fraser raised an eyebrow in surprise, “Mr. Murphy, we won’t cooperate with the Hill family? They recently mined a diamond mine. Our jewelry company just happens to lack a batch of rough diamonds.”

“It’s not just the Hill family which owns diamond mines in the world. I don’t have to cooperate with the Hill family!” Stanley squinted his eyes and said with a cold face.

Since Stanley said so, what else could Fraser say? After taking a look at Violet on the hospital bed with emotion, he nodded and said, “I see! Then I will tell the Hill family to cancel the cooperation now?”

“Not now. Wait until they finish apologizing.” Stanley waved his hand.

Fraser nodded, “Okay, then I’ll go out first.”

Stanley gave a hmm.

After he left, Stanley sat back again, rubbed his aching temples, and fell asleep on the edge of the bed.

He accompanied Mr. Hill to play a few games of tennis, and then dived to swim to save people. This continuous exercise made him quite tired at the moment. He needed a rest.

So Stanley slept directly until the night.

Violet woke up, opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. Then she probably knew where she was.

She shook her head and wanted to sit up from the bed, but something was pressing on her quilt and it was not very convenient for her to get up.

She turned her head to look at the place where the quilt was pressed. Then she saw Stanley lying there asleep. She opened her mouth in surprise and made a sound.

This sound awakened Stanley. He opened his eyes and sat upright. Seeing Violet who was staring at him, his eyes flickered, “Are you awake?”

Violet nodded subconsciously.

Stanley reached out and touched her forehead, “Is there anything uncomfortable?”

Violet shook her head obediently.

“Are you hungry?” Stanley put his hand down and asked again.

Violet lowered her head and touched her stomach, “A little.”

Stanley took out his cell phone and asked Fraser to buy food.

Violet stared at him.

She didn’t know if it was her illusion. She felt that he seemed to be much gentler to her than before.

“Why are you staring at me?” After Stanley sent the message, he saw Violet staring at him in a daze.

Violet came to her senses and waved her hand, “Nothing, thank you for saving me.”

“Never mind.” Stanley put down the phone, “I already know why you fell into the sea. Annie and her friends have confessed their crimes. What do you want to do with them?”

Hearing this, Violet sighed with a headache.

If it was Phoebe who pushed her into the water, or someone of ordinary status, she could still fight back without hesitation.

But this time it was from the Hill family. She couldn’t afford to offend, so she really didn’t know how to get justice for herself.

Thinking, Violet gave a wry smile, “Mr. Murphy, have the Hill family ever said how to deal with it?”

If they proposed some suggestions and it was appropriate, she would accept.

Stanley could see Violet’s thoughts. He also knew her scruples and difficulties. He wanted to say that she didn’t need to scruples about these things. As long as she wanted, he could help her.

But obviously, their current identifies were inappropriate.

A light flashed in Stanley’s drooping eyes, but it was fleeting. He picked up the water glass and handed it to her, “They will apologize and compensate you.”

“Okay, that’s it.” Violet took a sip of water and smiled faintly.

After that, she thought of something again. Her back straightened, “By the way, where’s George?”

She remembered that before Stanley rescued her, it was George who rescued her first, but in the end George’s calf cramped and did not save her successfully, instead he was dragged into drowning.

She didn’t know how he was now.

Hearing Violet mentioning George, Stanley’s original indifferent face became gloomy. He took her water glass and put it heavily on the bed, then sneered, “You care about your boyfriend so much?”

“Boyfriend?” Violet was taken aback.

Stanley pursed his lips and looked at her, “Isn’t George your boyfriend?”

“Of course not.” Violet didn’t know how to explain, “We are just pretending a couple.”

“Pretend?” Stanley’s face eased a lot in an instant.

Violet said, “Yes, he should know that he would meet Miss Hill this time, so in order to get rid of Miss Hill, he deliberately let me pretend to be his girlfriend.”

“Do you really think so?” Stanley leaned back in his chair.

Violet blinked, “Isn’t it?”

Seeing her clear eyes, Stanley couldn’t help but pinched his eyebrows.

This woman was really innocent. In her opinion, George asked her to pretend to be his girlfriend in order to get rid of Annie, but in Stanley’s opinion, this was only one of George’s purposes.

George wanted her to carry the title of being his girlfriend, and then made others misunderstood. The more people misunderstood them, the fewer opportunities she would have to explain. Then, gradually, others all thought they were a couple. It was a dirty trick. It seemed that he had to let Fraser find out the true face of George early, and let Violet know what kind of person George was.

“Mr. Murphy, why are you not thinking about?” Seeing Stanley’s eyes drooping, Violet waved her hand in front of him.

Stanley grabbed her hand and pinched it gently.

Although her hands were slender, they were so soft when they were pinched. So he couldn’t help pinching a few more times.

Seeing his actions, Violet’s face flushed suddenly, “Mr. Murphy, you…”

After Stanley realized what he had done, he looked startled and immediately let go of her hand.

He took his hand away. Violet was a little lost, but she still put her hand down, pretending not to care.

At this time, the door of the ward was knocked.

Stanley said, “Come in!”

Fraser opened the door and walked in, carrying a food box in his hand and several people behind him.

Violet took a closer look. It was Mr. Hill, Miss Hill and her two friends.

As for the others, she didn’t know.

“Mr. Murphy, they are here to apologize to Violet. These are the parents of these two young ladies.” Fraser put down the food box and pointed to someone who Violet didn’t know.

Stanley nodded and let them in.

Although he didn’t welcome these people, they were here to apologize, so he would naturally not stop them.

“That, Miss Hunt, I’m really sorry. I spoiled my daughter and caused you to almost have an accident. I’m sorry. We came here to apologize to you.” Mr. Hill pushed Miss Hill to Violet’s bed and asked her to apologize.

Although Miss Hill was reluctant, she apologized. Then the others followed to apologize.

Violet looked down at her bright red nails, “I don’t think you should just apologize to me.”

Advertisement

Bình luận facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom