• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.INFO TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Daddy! Mommy Is Pregnant Again (1 Viewer)

Advertisement
Advertisement
  • Chương 139

Chapter 139 Falling into the Sea​

Although Miss Hill had just guessed, when she really heard it, it was still so difficult to accept.

“Yes, Violet is my girlfriend.” George put his hand around Violet’s shoulders and brought Violet into his arms.

Violet shrugged and grinned at Miss Hill, “Hello, my name is Violet.”

Miss Hill did not respond. She bit her lower lip and looked at George, her eyes full of resentment, as if she was complaining about how he could have a girlfriend.

But George seemed to have not seen it. He took Violet out of the lounge without changing his face.

Outside on the corridor.

Violet shook her shoulders to remind George that it was time to let go.

George seemed to have just thought of it, and quickly took away his hand, “Sorry, Violet, I forgot.”

Violet didn’t doubt what he said. She shook her head, “It’s okay. But I now know why you asked me to pretend to be your girlfriend.”

“Oh, why?” George looked at her.

Violet glanced in the direction of the lounge, “Because Miss Hill. She likes you, so your purpose in letting me be your girlfriend is to let her give up on you, am I right?”

George smiled faintly, “It’s about it. Well, let’s not talk about it. I will accompany you to hang out.”

“Okay.” Violet readily agreed.

After that, the two went to several places, the playground, the shopping mall, and the restaurant. Finally, they came to the deck on the first floor of the cruise ship to see the sea.

Violet stood in front of the railing, clutching on the railing and looking at the blue sea with excitement on her face.

At this time, the sea breeze was blowing her long dress and hair high, making her like a fairy.

This scene dazzled many people. Even a photographer with a camera couldn’t help but took pictures of her.

After Violet noticed it, she put on a few poses for the photographer to take pictures.

After the photographer finished the filming, he came to Violet and George. Under the doubtful eyes of the two of them, he removed the film negatives from his camera and handed them to Violet, saying she was so beautiful.

Violet was a little embarrassed, and kept thanking him after receiving the film.

The photographer waved his hand, and then left.

George took the film from Violet’s hand and looked at it in the sun, “When we came here, I saw a photography shop. I went to get the photos out. Wait for me here.”

With that, he turned around and left, not even giving Violet the opportunity to refuse.

Violet smiled helplessly. She had no choice but to dispel the idea of stopping him. Then she obediently waited here for him to come back.

But after waiting for a while, she didn’t see for George. Instead, she saw Miss Hill and her friends.

“Where’s Dr. Joe?” Miss Hill stopped in front of Violet and looked around. She couldn’t help but asked without seeing George.

Violet didn’t lie to her, and told her where George went.

Miss Hill nodded, indicating that she knew. Then she looked up and down Violet, “Are you really Dr. Joe’s girlfriend?”

Violet’s eyes flashed with guilty conscience. She wanted to say that she was not.

But she didn’t forget what she promised. So she could only smile and replied, “Of course.”

Miss Hill clenched her fists, “But why have I never heard of you before? How long have you known each other?”

Violet prayed for George to come back soon, while replying with composure, “It’s almost five years.”

“Five years!” Miss Hill was surprised for a moment.

This woman actually knew Dr. Joe four years before her!

At this moment, Miss Hill couldn’t help being a little discouraged.

But soon, under the hint of the friends behind her, she regained her spirit, lifted her chin slightly, and stared at Violet proudly, “Even if you are Dr. Joe’s girlfriend and knew Dr. Joe earlier than me, so what? I like Dr. Joe.”

“I know.” Violet nodded with a smile.

Miss Hill didn’t expect Violet to react like this. She wasn’t even jealous. Then Miss Hill couldn’t help frowning, and began to wonder whether Violet loved Dr. Joe or not.

“Since you know, I just say it straightly. I want to pursue Dr. Joe.” Miss Hill said with a serious expression on her face.

Violet raised her eyebrows, “But he already has a girlfriend. You…”

“You are not good enough for him!” Miss Hill interrupted Violet.

Violet pursed her lower lip.

Miss Hill crossed her arms on her chest and said, “I checked your information a little bit. You are just an ordinary fashion designer without an excellent family background. You can’t bring Dr. Joe any help.”

“Help?” Violet tucked her hair.

Miss Hill nodded, “Yes, Dr. Joe is very excellent doctor. He is destined to have a bright future and become a respected person by all major families.”

“I know. Because everyone has only one life. A doctor with good medical skills will naturally be respected by others.” Violet answered.

Miss Hill squinted her eyes, “Since you know, then you should also know that the people Dr. Joe will contact in the future are all celebrities, and his wife should also be a member of that circle. Only in this way can she help him fit into that circle, but you are just a costume designer, so do you think you can?”

Listening to these derogatory words, Violet frowned.

Although she was not George’s real girlfriend, she felt a little uncomfortable.

So Violet’s face sank at this moment. She pursed her red lips and said, “I can’t now, but who can judge I can’t in the future. I can learn to it.”

“You…” Miss Hill was refuted, and then clenched her fists. “Learn to it? Do you think you will be accepted by people in the upper class after you learn to it?”

“It’s none of your business. Whether they accept me or not, they can’t change the fact that I am George’s girlfriend, as long as George doesn’t dislike me.” Violet smiled faintly at Miss Hill, and then turned around. She wanted to go to other places. She didn’t want to talk to Miss Hill anymore.

Seeing Violet ignore her, Miss Hill couldn’t help stomping her feet, “Stop!”

Violet pretended that she didn’t hear it, and continued to move forward.

Miss Hill was trembling with anger. The two girls behind her saw this. After looking at each other, they wanted to help Miss Hill, so they ran towards Violet, reaching out and pushing Violet hard.

Besides, Violet was already walking next to the railing of the deck. When being pushed like this, her whole body was directly into the air, then she rolled over the railing, screamed, and fell into the sea. There was a high splash of water.

This scene stunned the people nearby.

Miss Hill’s two little friends were even more pale with fright and were trembling all over.

Miss Hill also realized that they were wrong. In a hurry, she turned around and fled.

After getting the photos, George came back happily. As soon as he walked on the deck, he ran into Miss Hill.

If it was in the past, Miss Hill would have hugged him and would not let him go. But this time, she glanced at him in horror and then ran faster with her two friends.

“What’s the matter?” George pushed his glasses, somewhat puzzled.

But before he could understand, he suddenly heard a call for help.

“Violet?” Hearing Violet’s calling for help, George’s face was condensed. He quickly searched for the source of the sound. After finally determining that the sound was coming from under the cruise ship, his face changed drastically. He hurried to the railing and looked down.

Advertisement

Bình luận facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom