• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.INFO TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Daddy! Mommy Is Pregnant Again (1 Viewer)

Advertisement
Advertisement
  • Chương 135

Chapter 135 Apply on His Face​

Just as Stanley was about to answer, there was another electric current on the plane, which was stronger than the previous one.

Violet’s eardrum was a little painful. She couldn’t help but raised her hand to cover her ears.

But this could only be temporarily relieved. It was still audible.

Seeing the pain on her face, Stanley pursed his thin lips, enduring the tingling of his eardrums, took off his coat and covered her head, and then helped her to cover her ears with his hands through the coat.

In this way, the electric noise Violet heard was almost silent, and the discomfort on her face gradually disappeared.

She looked up at Stanley. Seeing that he was also very uncomfortable by the sound of the electric current, but he was still protecting her, she was touching. She wanted to cry.

“Mr. Murphy…” Violet yelled to Stanley softly. Her voice was a little choked.

Stanley couldn’t hear it at all, but he still knew what she was talking about from the shape of her mouth.

“Is it still uncomfortable?” Stanley asked, afraid that she would not be able to hear it, frowning and increasing the volume.

Violet shook her head and replied loudly, “It’s not uncomfortable anymore!”

Stanley heard her this time and nodded slightly.

Soon, the sound of the electric current disappeared. Only the plane was still shaking.

Stanley took his hand away. Violet also put her hands off her ears, and passed his coat over, “Mr. Murphy, thank you.”

Stanley gave a hmm, took the jacket and put it on.

When Violet saw that he was not wearing a seat belt, she was anxious. Then she turned to pick up the seat belt, and wanted to fasten him.

It was just because of the shaking of the plane that she couldn’t buckle up the seat belt several times. Then she became more anxious.

Stanley looked down at the woman buried in his arms. His eyes darkened. Then he reached out and took the button of the seat belt from her, and said hoarsely, “I can do it by myself. You just need to sit down!” ”

“Okay.” Violet didn’t think much, and sat down obediently.

Stanley breathed a relief and buckled his seat belt.

Violet looked worriedly at the clouds outside the window, “Mr. Murphy, do you think there will be an accident with the plane?”

At this moment, a lot of pictures flashed in her mind. There were all kinds of airplanes falling down and exploding.

She even felt that if the plane really crashed, it would seem good to be able to die with him.

“Don’t talk nonsense! It’s just the airflow.” Stanley picked up a blindfold to her.

Violet took it suspiciously, “You are…”

“If you are really scared, just block your eyes. Then you won’t be afraid if you can’t see anything.”

His serious appearance made Violet amused and drove away a lot of the fear.

She actually wanted to say that she was not afraid because she was with him.

But she did not have this qualification.

Suddenly, she noticed something wrong with Stanley’s face. She squinted her eyes, and approached him, “Mr. Murphy, why is it bruised?”

She pointed to her cheekbones.

Stanley touched where she was pointing. A cold light flashed across his eyes, but it was fleeting, “Nothing. Maybe I bumped somewhere.”

“Really?” Violet didn’t believe it.

Even if he bumped somewhere, he couldn’t get his cheekbones bumped. His bruise was obviously beaten by others.

So did he fought with someone?

Thinking, Violet looked at Stanley in surprise.

Stanley frowned, “What’s the matter?”

Violet opened her mouth and wanted to ask who he was fighting with. But after thinking about it, she didn’t ask.

“Nothing. I have an egg. I’ll apply it for you, otherwise it will swell up for a while.” As Violet said, she took out an egg from the bag.

Stanley watched her put the egg on the armrest and knocked it. After the shell broke, she began to peel it off. He raised his eyebrows and asked, “Why do you have eggs?”

Violet peeled and laughed, “It’s Calvin. He knew that I was leaving today, so he asked my mother to cook two eggs for me, and let me eat them on the plane. Maybe he learned it from TV.”

“Nice.” Stanley nodded.

“Yes, the child has filial piety. I ate one, and this one just puts on your face.” After speaking, Violet put the peeled egg on the bruise on his face and rolled it slowly.

Her movements were very gentle. The white and tender egg rolled on his face, giving him a very comfortable feeling. Stanley couldn’t help closing his eyes.

“By the way, Mr. Murphy, why are you on the plane? Where are you going?” Violet suddenly asked Stanley.

Stanley’s lips moved slightly, “Go to the wedding.”

Violet stopped for a moment, “Are you going to the wedding too?”

“Oh? You too?” Stanley opened his eyes and looked at her, but there was no surprise in his eyes.

Violet didn’t notice it. She just nodded, “Yes, the heir of the Hill family is going to get married. I accompany George…Wait, where is George?”

She suddenly remembered that George hadn’t come back yet!

Seeing Violet stopped her movements when it came to George, Stanley became cold instantly. His face was a little gloomy, “He passed out in first-class. Fraser is taking care of him.”

“First-class? Why did he go there?” Violet frowned.

Stanley didn’t answer. He raised his hand to push away the egg on his face, turned his head to the side of the aisle, and ignored her.

Violet finally noticed that he was angry. She called him twice softly, “Mr. Murphy, Mr. Murphy?”

Stanley did not respond.

Violet pushed him again.

He still didn’t respond.

Violet had to put down her hand and figured out the reason for his anger by herself.

She remembered that he became angry when she mentioned George.

He had such a big reaction to her mentioning George. He was jealous?

Thinking of this, Violet covered her lips in disbelief, and her heartbeat accelerated.

She bit her lower lip and secretly looked at him.

But looking at the man’s cold profile, she suddenly calmed down again.

What was she thinking about! He loved Ivy, not her. How could he be jealous?

She really thought too much!

Violet gave a wry smile. A loneliness flashed across her eyes, but it quickly disappeared.

At this time, the plane finally stabilized, indicating that the airflow had passed.

Sure enough, the plane’s broadcast also informed that the plane successfully passed the airflow and entered a safe flight state. Everyone on the plane cheered.

Violet was also relieved, and was about to say something to Stanley.

Seeing that Stanley suddenly unfastened his seat belt, stood up, and walked towards the first-class cabin, Violet was taken aback for a moment, then quickly reacted, and followed him, “Mr. Murphy, wait for me.”

She had not forgotten that George was still there.

She had to bring him back.

Arriving in the first-class cabin, Stanley walked straight to his seat and sat down.

Violet took a little look. Sure enough, he was still as rich as ever. He had booked the entire first-class cabin.

In the first-class at this time, there was no one else except the four of them.

“Fraser.” Violet walked towards Fraser.

Fraser turned off the computer, “Violet.”

“I’m going to take George back.” Violet pointed to George who was seated inside.

George was covered with a blanket, and the blanket completely blocked his face.

Fraser did not immediately agree, but took a look at Stanley.

After seeing Stanley nodding, he moved aside, “Okay, I will help you send him back.”

“Thank you so much!” Violet said gratefully with her hands folded.

George fainted! She was worried that she might not be able to support him.

“It’s okay. You go ahead.” Fraser put the computer aside, then bent over to help George up.

When George was being lifted, the blanket on his body slipped to the ground.

Seeing his bruised cheekbones and corners of his mouth, Violet opened her mouth in surprise.

Advertisement

Bình luận facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom