• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.INFO TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Daddy! Mommy Is Pregnant Again (1 Viewer)

Advertisement
Advertisement
  • Chương 134

Chapter 134 Airplane Airflow​

“Um… I knew it by accident.” Violet looked away with a guilty conscience.

Lily smiled twice. She didn’t believe Violet at all, but she didn’t ask any more. She took the phone back to the side, and continued to read the comments on the Internet that cursed Phoebe.

She had to say that the media was so powerful that Phoebe’s scandals were all over the websites, so that in just one night, Phoebe became famous all over the country.

Now basically everyone knew that Phoebe was a woman with narrow-mindedness, and vicious methods.

Such a woman was actually the fiancée of the president of the Murphy Group?

Therefore, many people on the Internet began to boycott the Murphy Group and scolded under the Murphy Group’s official website, believing that Phoebe was so arrogant because she was backed by Mr. Murphy.

Otherwise, it would be impossible that the Hunt family, such a small family, could be so arrogant in J City.

The power of the Internet was great. Because of these curses, the reputation of the Murphy Group, as well as Stanley himself, had all been affected to a certain extent.

It was not until noon on Stanley’s personal Facebook, he released a statement of cancellation of the marriage contract, saying that as long as Phoebe woke up, he would hold a press conference to cancel the marriage contract. Only then did he restore the reputation of the Murphy Group and himself a little.

“Hey, Stanley really wants to cancel the marriage contract. That’s not bad, but what does it mean by Phoebe waking up?” Lily pointed to Stanley’s Facebook on the phone in a puzzled way.

Violet was feeding Calvin. Hearing this, she said without looking back, “How do I know? When George comes, just ask him. He is a doctor at that hospital. He should know.”

“Ask me what?” George walked in from outside the door as soon as Violet finished speaking.

Lily repeated the question just now.

After George listened, he said, “Well, I heard from the nurse that Phoebe seems to have had some complications. She fainted yesterday and has not woken up yet.”

“Yeah, that’s so good! It’s best to never wake up in a lifetime.” Lily hummed.

After Violet wiped the corners of Calvin’s mouth with a tissue, she lowered her head thoughtfully.

Seeing her like this, George asked softly, “Violet, what are you thinking about?”

“Mommy, I’m full.” Calvin patted his belly with his intact hand, indicating that he could not eat anymore.

Violet put the bowl down and answered George’s question, “I was thinking, Phoebe’s coma is really a coincidence. After reading Mr. Murphy’s Facebook, I think Phoebe is deliberately pretending to be faint and escape.”

“What you said makes senses. But how long can she escape? I don’t believe that she can pretend to be faint for a lifetime.” Lily laughed.

George pushed his glasses, “Violet, do you have any views on Mr. Murphy’s cancellation of the marriage contract?”

Violet helped Calvin lie down. After covering him with a quilt, she turned and looked at George, “What views can I have? If I have, congratulations to Mr. Murphy. Phoebe is really not suitable for him.”

George smiled, “I thought you would be very happy.”

“Huh?” Violet frowned, “Why do you think so?”

Lily covered her face, almost speechless.

Her silly daughter!

Why couldn’t Violet see George’s feelings for her?

“Nothing.” George waved his hand without answering. He changed the subject, “Is the visa for going abroad ready?”

“The information has been submitted. It should be ready tomorrow.” Violet replied after thinking.

George nodded, “Well, I’ll book tickets later.”

“Okay.” Violet didn’t have any objections.

In the next few days, there were scandals about Phoebe still spreading on the Internet, but now more netizens paid attention to when she woke up and when to cancel the marriage contract.

But none of this had anything to do with Violet. She was already on a flight to a foreign country at this time.

In the business class, Violet sat with George.

George was a little airsick. Now, he was asleep, wearing a blindfold under a blanket.

Violet didn’t feel sleepy. She was drawing some designs on her drawing book.

At this moment, a stewardess walked over with the dining car, “Miss, do you need something to drink?”

Violet stopped her pencil and glanced at the dining car, “What’s all there?”

“There are milk, coffee and juices.”

“A cup of coffee, please.” Violet smiled.

“Okay.” The stewardess replied, bending over and offering her a cup of coffee from the dining car.

Violet looked at the exquisite coffee cup in front of her, feeling a little surprised, “Why not a paper cup?”

The stewardess was stunned, and then she replied with a smile, “The paper cup is temporarily used up. Sorry!”

Violet was speechless. Why did the stewardess say sorry to her?

This cup looked very expensive!

“Okay, I see.” Violet nodded and accepted the cup.

The stewardess breathed a sigh of relief, and gave Violet another piece of cake.

Before Violet could ask, the stewardess pushed the dining car away.

Violet looked at the coffee and cake in front of her with a dazed expression on her face. She could understand that the paper cup was used up and specially gave her a delicate cup.

But the obviously expensive cake made her fully understand that coffee and cake were specially given to her. Because on the plane, it was impossible to provide such services.

As for who it was, she already had the answer. This piece of cake was the same as what she had eaten in Stanley’s office last time, so Stanley should also be on this plane.

But why did he give her coffee and cake specially?

Violet couldn’t figure it out, so she simply didn’t think about it. She picked up a fork and put a piece of cake into her mouth. The familiar taste made her even more sure that it was Stanley.

George was awakened by the sweet smell of the cake. He took off his blindfold and looked at Violet who was eating the cake in surprise, “Where did the cake come from on the plane?”

Violet didn’t hide it. After smiling at him, she replied, “Mr. Murphy gave it.”

“Stanley?” George’s eyes without glasses narrowed instantly.

Violet nodded, “Yes.”

A cold light appeared in George’s eyes. He untied his seat belt and stood up, “I’ll go to the bathroom.”

“Okay.” Violet gave the way and let him come out of the inside.

After George went out, she sat back again.

However, what she didn’t see was that George didn’t go to the bathroom, but opened the first-class cabin door and went in.

A long time had passed. Violet hadn’t seen George come back yet. She was a little confused, and was about to ask the stewardess about it, when the plane suddenly shook.

Violet screamed subconsciously.

Then she heard the broadcast on the plane saying that the plane had encountered an airflow, just wait for the airflow to pass.

But after several minutes passed, the plane did not stop shaking. Instead, it shook more severely. Besides, the harsh electric current could be heard, which made people’s eardrums very uncomfortable.

For a while, everyone on the plane began to feel uneasy. The entire cabin was panicked.

Violet sat alone. Besides, George was not there. Her fear was even worse.

But at this moment, a figure with the fragrance of mint staggered over with supporting the rows of seats, and finally sat down next to Violet and hugged her in his arms, “Don’t be afraid!”

“Mr. Murphy?” Violet looked at him.

Stanley said, “It’s me.”

“Why are you here?” Violet asked, biting her lip.

Advertisement

Bình luận facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom