• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Second Marriage (1 Viewer)

• Chương 1

Chapter 1 Lose Her Cherry​

It was a night accompanied by torrential downpour, lightning flash and thunder.

Charlotte was walking aimlessly in the rain while pulling her luggage.

“Lottie, the reason Aldrich divorce you is not because he’s won the five million yuan lottery, it’s because you didn’t fulfill the responsibility a wife should fulfill.”

“Charlotte, enough of this. I’ve wanted to divorce you a long time ago. Since you don’t want to get divorced, is it because you still want to get a share of the family property?”

Charlotte could not distinguish whether it was rain or her tears on her face. Her vision was blurred.

A silver Bentley car was charging towards her at high speed from the sideway yet Charlotte who was grief-stricken did not notice that.

It was until the car almost approached her that she then noticed it, yet her mind was a complete blank when she came to her own senses and she could only watch the car speeding towards her in a daze while standing there.

With a screech, the silver car swerved, displaying the driver’s good driving skill. Due to intense speed, the car crashed onto the barrier.

Charlotte stood there and her heart kept on plummeting.

After being stopped down by the barrier, the silver car remained there.

It was late night, the place was secluded and there were no other cars along the road.

Charlotte only responded after standing there for several seconds. She immediately wiped her tears away, tossed her luggage down and rushed towards the car.

It was pitch-dark inside the car. She leaned close to the car window and could vaguely see a man lying on the steering wheel.

She slapped the window and asked, “Mister, mister, are you alright?”

No matter what, the man only crashed onto the barrier to avoid hitting her. If anything had happened to him, she had to be held responsible.

After hearing the unlocking sound of the car door, Charlotte quickly pulled the door open and leaned forward into the car. “Are you alright? Oh…” She sounded like she was going to cry.

Yet without even managed to finish her words, the man who was lying on the steering wheel suddenly extended his hand and grabbed her arm, dragging her into the car.

With a bang, the door was closed and locked.

Charlotte fell onto the man’s lap. The man’s burning hand clasped onto her waist like a metal chain, making her unable to move a muscle.

“Let, let me go…” Having sensed danger, Charlotte stammered.

“Did you want to die?” The man who was pressing against her spoke slowly. His voice was deep and resonant, as if refreshing wine had flowed down his throat.

Charlotte only realized he was talking about her walking alone in the middle of the road after being stunned for a while. “No, no. I didn’t mean it.”

“I don’t care whether you mean it or not. Since you ask for it, don’t blame me then…” After finishing his words, the man lifted her up and put her onto his lap.

Sensing the man’s domineering attitude, Charlotte felt her scalp numb. She stammered. “What do you want…”

“What do you think?” He leaned over and pressed his cold lips against hers.

Charlotte instantly felt something had exploded inside her head.

The man’s kiss was aggressive yet slightly immature. But he quickly found the technique.

Charlotte’s mind went blank for a long while until she felt a rush of pain. She regained her mind and pounded the man before her with all her strength.

As if enjoying the process very much, the man laid the seat flat and pressed her down…

It was raining the whole night as if the rain was trying to wash away the sins of the city.

There was a whole night of craziness…

The man’s fingers moved and his sharp and deep eyes suddenly went wide open. Kennedy Moore sat right up.

There was still the woman’s fragrance left in the air, yet there was only him at the scene.

Had she escaped?

His eyes became more unfathomable and they fell onto the red stain on the seat. With a mixed expression, he exclaimed in heart, ‘How troublesome!’

He then made a phone call to his assistant, Nathan Myron and ordered coldly, “Locate me now and find out who was the woman last night.”

Without even caring whether his assistant had understood the situation or not, he hung up.

It was midnight when Charlotte escaped. She had returned to her parents’ house like a drowned mouse amidst the heavy rain.

After getting married all these years, although she had not even slept her own husband, she had actually slept with a stranger today, and she was thrown into great panic.

The only thing that came to her mind when she woke up was to run away.

“Lottie.” Belinda Lennon entered her room to give her a bowl of ginger soup.

“Thanks mom.”

“So you and Aldrich are finished?”

Having mentioned Aldrich, Charlotte lowered her eyes. She took casual sips of the soup in her hand and obviously did not want to talk about it.

“It’s okay if you’re divorced, because me and your dad have arranged another marriage for you.” Charlotte’s heart leapt when she heard that and she lifted her head at once. “Mom?”

“Although he has defects in his legs, since it’s your second marriage, I hope you appreciate it.”

“Mom, what are you talking about?”

Belinda stood to her feet and stared at her with anger in her eyes. “The marriage would be one month later, and you have no right to say no.”

“I’ve just gotten divorced with Aldrich tonight, how did you know?” Charlotte slowly felt a chill.

“To be frank, it’s your younger sister who should be involved in the marriage in the first place, yet since you’ve gotten divorced, you should replace her.”

Having said that, Belinda took a deep breath and looked at her with deep eyes. “He can’t walk. Lottie, we can’t have all two of the daughters of the Wilson family getting ruined.”

Feeling a sharp pain in her heart, Charlotte’s hands which were holding the soup bowl shivered and her lips trembled. “Mom, I’m your daughter…”

“Chris is your younger sister, could you bear watching her suffer?”

“But what about me?”

“No matter how, this matter has been decided. You have to marry the son of the Moore family one month later! If both our daughters are all ruined, your dad and I would not be able to live anymore.”

The day when Charlotte got married, her younger sister, Christina Wilson came to look for her.

“Sis, I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean it, but mom…”

Charlotte stared at her without moving her eyes. “You’re sorry? Then are you willing to wear the wedding gown and get married?”

“Sis, I…” Christina clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. She then finally unclenched her fists and said with a disheartened voice, “Sis, I have a boyfriend, and you’ve gotten divorced…”

Charlotte retrieved her stare and lowered her eyes. “Yes, I’ve gotten divorced…Take care of mom and dad, for this, they have tried all they can and put great effort to make me agree.”

To get married with someone having problems in legs meant she had to take care of him for the rest of her life. If that was her fate, she was willing to accept.

However, it was Christina’s duty in the first place. She initially thought she could at least have some consolations when she returned to her family after experiencing her husband’s betrayal, yet unexpectedly, she had received the news whereby she had to get married to the son of the Moore family on behalf of her younger sister instead.

Just because the son had defects in legs, her parents did not want Christina’s future gotten ruined.

But what about hers? Just because she was divorced, she deserved to suffer like that?

How amusing. Yet it was the decision of her own parents who had given birth to her and raised her, and she could only accept.

The wedding hall was grandiose and the flow of the wedding ceremony was tedious. Since Charlotte had become the bride on behalf of Christina, she was already brainwashed by the Wilson couple before attending the ceremony.

Although no one recognized her, as if feeling guilty, Charlotte had lowered her head all the time to avoid attracting others’ attention.

To her delight, the groom was sitting on a wheelchair with a frosty look which almost froze the atmosphere at the wedding hall. Therefore he had attracted most of the attentions.

The wedding was grandiose but still counted as simple because Kennedy did not toast and the guests did not dare to tease him due to his aura too.

After completing the ceremony, Charlotte was sent to the bridal chamber.

A servant who was getting on in years said imperatively to her, “Missus, although Mr. Kennedy could not walk, he is still the second young master of the Moore family. After joining the family, missus should take great care of him.”

After getting drenched from the rain that night and being told that she had to get married on behalf of Christina by her mother, Charlotte had had a bad fever the next day and she only recovered few days later.

Her illness kept on recurring and she did not fully recover all the time. She even took pills when she put on the wedding gown today.

Her eyes were heavy-lidded and after hearing the servant’s order, she nodded profusely and said, “I get it, can I have a rest now?”

She could not bear with it any longer.

The old servant stared at her with a disgust look. She left while making complaints about her.

Charlotte fell into deep sleep the moment she left, without caring the fact that she was still wearing the wedding gown.

In her dream, she seemed to have sensed a pair of sharp eyes falling onto her face. She felt weird.

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom