• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.INFO TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Second Marriage (1 Viewer)

Advertisement
Advertisement
  • Chương 17

Chapter 17 I Said Let Her Go​

Kennedy Moore did not take her seriously, he sneered as he thought that she was pretending.

“I don’t care if you pretend to be pitiful.”

The little figure was not moving at all on the floor.

Kennedy raised his eyebrows.

“Are you done acting?”

Charlotte still did not move at all. Kennedy narrowed his eyes and started guessing as he moved his wheelchair forward.

Now he only noticed her face was as pale as a piece of paper and her lips lost its red color as well.

Kennedy’s heart seemed to be grasped instantly.

After 20 minutes in the hospital’s corridor.

Kennedy was sitting in the wheelchair with a gloomy expression as he was watching Nathan Myron being busy from the front to the back. He then walked towards Kennedy when he was finished.

“What happen to her?” Kennedy asked in an impolite tone.

Nathan replied, “The doctor mentions that there is a blood deficiency and addition of some illness and exhaustion so it hurts the child a little. That’s all.”

Kennedy raised his eyebrows and sneered instantly. “Pretend to be pitiful? How does that even hurt the child?”

“Mr. Kennedy, Ms. Wilson’s complexion is indeed very bad, this is the diagnosis from the hospital.”

Kennedy narrowed his eyes at Nathan and immediately asked back, “Perhaps the hospital diagnosis has gone wrong, what are you planning to do now?”

Kennedy remembered that his previous goal had not been achieved yet. She vomited all the pills he had fed her. His eyes gradually became colder. “Contact the doctor and perform abortion surgery on her.”

Nathan stared at Kennedy. “Ken, Kennedy?”

“Does she think she can keep the child by pretending to be sick?”

“Uh, Ms. Wilson did not do the abortion?”

Nathan rubbed his head. “That’s really too much. She is your wife now. If you let this illegitimate child exist, wouldn’t you be the cuckold?”

He couldn’t help but started to imagine Kennedy’s face turning green in this situation.

“Want to die?” A cold voice felt like a basin of cold water awakened Nathan. He turned around subconsciously and nodded. “I will contact the doctor now.”

Nathan left instantly. Kennedy turned his wheelchair towards the ward and the wheels slipped into the white ward quietly.

The nose was full of the smell of disinfectant. The woman’s petite and slim figure was lying on the hospital bed with her hands placed neatly on her chest. She had a beautiful and peaceful expression except for the pale face and lip color. She did not look like she was sick but more like just sleeping.

She was obviously a scheming woman but she looked different when she was in coma.

Kennedy approached slowly by the bed.

His black eyes almost gripped Charlotte tightly.

Just pretend right? Otherwise, how did she pass out at such a coincidence timing thinking that she would keep this illegitimate child?

Kennedy could see clearly that Charlotte’s eyelashes were trembling as she slowly opened her eyes.

The newly awakened eyes slowly cleared the mist. Finally, she could see the person in front of her clearly.

Her eyes felt like a pond of cold and clean spring water which was very tranquil as if they were painted by an artist.

It is elegant, deep and heart-warming.

Kennedy was stunned.

The next second, it seemed like a stone being thrown into the spring water surface which caused the waves of ripples.

As Charlotte saw Kennedy, she sat up in fear as her petite body shrank into the corner. Her eyes were filled with trepidation.

He squinted his eyes and gritted his teeth. “Am I a devil?”

You were scarier than a devil.

Charlotte thought silently in her heart. She lowered her eyes as she did not dare look at him directly.

“I beg you, let me keep him.”

After a while, Charlotte begged him quietly.

Her voice was low like the wailing sound of an animal before dying. It was not strong but it eventually moved Kennedy’s heart string all at once.

“Are you trying to persuade me with an illegitimate child?”

Charlotte turned speechless as she bit her lips tightly.

“To stay in the Moore family or to keep him. You choose.”

Charlotte raised her head and looked at him helplessly. It was obvious that she had not thought of any countermeasure. She was very anxious and helpless.

The two looked at each other like this as the footsteps came from the corridor. Nathan appeared in the ward with the doctor.

“Doctor is here.”

Charlotte stared at their sudden appearance and doubts flashed through her thoughts.

What was this for?

As she saw Kennedy’s cold eyes, she suddenly understood the situation.

“Are you Ms. Wilson? Are you doing abortion?”

“No!” Charlotte rejected loudly. Her petite figure shrank into the corner as she did not want anyone to approach closer.

“Ms. Wilson, it will be very painful if you don’t obey, if not…” as Nathan finished talking, there were around 3 men wearing suit with black with black sunglasses appeared outside as if it was clearly planned.

If she did not obey, they would forcefully grab her over.

But so what? She would not agree anyways!

“Don’t even think about it!” Charlotte bit her lower lip and she glanced at the men. “Don’t come any nearer!”

Nathan shook his head helplessly. “Just grab her.”

“Yes!”

Some of them stepped forward and walked towards Charlotte. She was already prepared as she kicked and punched them when they came over.

Charlotte was acting like a mad woman. She had forgotten that she had just fainted before. She was being hyped up and excited at this moment and the darkness burst in front of her. She quickly lost consciousness and fell weak on the hospital bed.

“Mr. Kennedy, she… faints again.”

Kennedy sneered as he was watching the scene for quite some time. “It’s stupid if you use the same trick again. Take her away.”

Nathan nodded and ordered the men to take Charlotte away.

Charlotte couldn’t resist as she was taken away. Her long and silky hair fell into disarray. Her shirt collar was tilted aside revealing her fair shoulders.

Kennedy instantly felt uneasy. Before he could react, the people had already left.

“Let her go.”

Their hands shook a little, it was Kennedy speaking earlier?

“Are you all deaf?”

The men reacted on the spot and quickly put Charlotte down.

Nathan did not react on time and asked, “Mr. Kennedy, what’s wrong?”

Kennedy rolled the wheelchair and stopped in front of Charlotte. He reached out his hand and fastened the buttons which were opened when she struggled just now. He then realized what he was doing.

Everyone felt startled as they looked at him as if he was doing something unusual.

He withdrew his hand as he reacted.

“No matter what, she is still my woman. You’ll be dead if I know any of you who has seen or touched somewhere which you shouldn’t.”

A few men quickly reacted and nodded. “We understand, Mr. Kennedy.”

Kennedy noticed that his shirt collar was pulled by someone. As he turned around looking at Charlotte being pitiful as if she was like a little abandoned animal.

She started begging with a weak voice. “Kennedy, can we keep him?”

The next second, her hand which held his shirt dropped as she fainted at the same time.

The ward was completely quiet. He sat without moving as his attention was completely on that beautiful fair face.

After a while, Nathan felt a little lost and asked Kennedy. “Kennedy, do you… still want to do abortion?”

Advertisement

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom