• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Second Marriage (1 Viewer)

• Chương 13

Chapter 13 What is He Doing​

Kennedy was frustrated and wanted to yell at her but saw that she was so worked up until her forehead was full of sweat and her eyes were red.

As a result, Kennedy held back his words and frowned.

What happened to him?

This unscrupulous woman who replaced her sister and married into the Moore family while pregnant should be discarded by him. Why did he continue to let her stay?

Kennedy quickly composed himself and grabbed Charlotte’s wrist and pushed her out. Charlotte didn’t expect it and her frail shoulders impacted the solid wall. She lifted her head and looked into Kennedy’s chilling eyes.

“Get the hell out!”

She held onto her shoulders in pain and looked at him in bewilderment.

“What’s the use of staying here if you don’t know how to do anything? Get the hell out before I get angry!”

“You!” Charlotte clenched her fists and felt that what Kennedy said was overboard. But she thought for a while and indeed she didn’t do anything for half the day. Her anger eased and held onto her shoulders as she left the bathroom.

“Nathan!” A cold voice of indifference thundered through the door. Nathan was hiding outside listening in and braced up abruptly.

“Get in!”

Nathan scrambled into the bathroom.

“Mr. Moore, how did you know that I’m outside?”

He didn’t expect Kennedy to know that he was still around. Nathan felt awkward when he saw Charlotte glaring at him as he was going in.

Since he appeared as soon as Kennedy called him, then didn’t that mean that he had been outside eavesdropping at them?

Kennedy glared at him coldly and Nathan quickly shut up.

After Charlotte came out, she went by herself to lay down on her bed and took out her phone to browse.

She looked at her social media app and saw her ex-husband publicly displaying his affection. He was holding onto a beautiful woman and their bodies were in contact affectionately. The caption was ‘Love you forever, my one and only.”

Charlotte’s heart started to hurt when she saw this.

They were married for two years and he never had sexual relations with her because he was busy with his work. Charlotte didn’t think too much into it as they were already married and had to live together anyway. Two years passed by in the blink of an eye.

When her ex-husband Aldrich struck the lottery and won five million yuan, she didn’t rejoice at the windfall because he suddenly wanted to divorce with the reason that she didn’t consummate their marriage and fulfill her duties as a wife.

She didn’t know what a wife’s duties were. Each day she woke up when it was still dark outside to prepare breakfast for him. All the housework was done by her and she even paid for the household expenses. She transformed from a young lady to a simply dressed wife.

Who were all these for?

Charlotte knew that it was all an excuse because she had already seen the woman in the picture. There was a day when a heavily pregnant woman came to look for Aldrich when he wasn’t home.

“I’m carrying Aldrich’s child, Charlotte, if you know what’s good for yourself, then get the hell away. That’ll save me from doing anything.”

Charlotte was stunned at that moment and didn’t know how to react as she didn’t believe it.

“Impossible. Aldrich had not been sexually active for these couple of years. Are you trying to fool me?”

“So has he never touched you before? Before you two were married two years ago I already told him not to touch you. That’s why you are not pregnant at all. Now I’ve tolerated enough and I want to be by his side. Get the hell away!”

Charlotte was shocked that she knew that Aldrich never had sexual relations with her. The woman saw that Charlotte didn’t believe her and took out her phone to show Charlotte her video with Aldrich. In the video were the woman and Aldrich and there wasn’t any need to detail what was in the video. Charlotte backed off before the video ended and forced the woman to leave.

The woman grinned happily and turned to leave after achieving her objectives.

A few days later, Aldrich struck the lottery and divorced her. Charlotte felt nauseous when she recalled these. Her stomach churned and the desire to vomit was overpowering.

She couldn’t endure anymore and Charlotte covered her mouth and wanted to run to the bathroom but Kennedy was inside. She had no choice but rushed out of the room to the bathroom on the second floor. All she vomited was some gastric juices before going back to her room.

Kennedy was still showering and hadn’t come out of the bathroom. She crawled into her blanket. Perhaps she was exhausted from all the vomiting and she fell asleep immediately after her head touched the soft blanket.

After Kennedy completed his shower and came out, he saw the blanket gathered in a pile with her head inside, revealing only a few strains of hair.

Kennedy glanced and shifted away.

“Towel.”

Nathan brought a towel and Kennedy wiped his hair and said, “You may leave.”

As he said, Charlotte must have felt warm because she was completely under the blanket. She suddenly kicked off the blanket to reveal her fair and slim legs.

Charlotte’s skin was very fair and her legs were very slim. The sight of this was definitely eye-catching. Nathan looked over because of the sudden movement but before he could look at her directly, Kennedy’s voice thundered, “What are you waiting for?”

On hearing this, Nathan turned back his head and raised his hand to scratch his head.

Why did Mr. Moore become so cold and distant? But Nathan didn’t dare to think too much into it and quickly left the room.

After Nathan left, Kennedy looked at Charlotte’s body once again.

Damn woman. She still acted so pure as if she didn’t know anything. She was so seductive even when she was asleep. Kennedy scoffed and continued to dry his hair.

The second day

Kennedy had already left when Charlotte woke up the next day after a night’s sleep. She held onto her head as she sat up. Did she have such a deep sleep that she didn’t even know that he woke up?

When Charlotte wanted to go to wash up, she stood up and suddenly everything around her turned black. She quickly sat back down in fear and closed her eyes for a while before her sight recovered.

Her cold had gotten worse after a night’s sleep. Charlotte sat for a while before reattempting to stand up. She washed up and proceeded downstairs and met Mr. Reynold.

“Christina?”

“Mr. Reynold…” Charlotte became inexplicably nervous when she saw him.

She always felt that this old man’s gaze was very sharp and could see into a person’s heart. She was terrified that her true identity will be exposed by him.

“Why didn’t you go to the company with Kennedy these couple of days?”

Although the words were very simple, Charlotte could sense a hint of rebuke. She meekly looked at Mr. Reynold and then said softly, “I’m sorry, Mr. Reynold, I’m not feeling well these couple of days, that’s why…”

“Not feeling well?” Mr. Reynold’s fierce eyes narrowed, “I’ll get the doctor to come over to give you a checkup.”

Charlotte’s expression changed immediately. A medical checkup by a doctor? Then wouldn’t her pregnancy be exposed immediately?

No, absolutely not!

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom