• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.INFO TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Second Marriage (1 Viewer)

Advertisement
Advertisement
  • Chương 18

Chapter 18 Who Are You Calling a Monster​

Nathan had been working for Kennedy for a long time, his action earlier on was clearly…

He did not dare to guess anything but there were some things that should be done or not, he thought he could give it a try.

Kennedy stared at Charlotte for a long time and realized something.

No matter how pitiful she tried to pretend, that child still did not belong to Kennedy.

An illegitimate child, nothing worth to be pity!

Kennedy was staring directly at his face. “What are you saying?”

“Not, nothing, shall we go on?”

“Yes.”

Okay, Nathan understood. He did not want her to be seen by other men and keeping the child or not were different matters.

“Please be efficient and get her on the stretcher. Then, send her over to the doctor’s room.”

“Yes!”

When Charlotte was taken away, the ward was left with Nathan and Kennedy only.

Nathan stared at his back and hesitated for quite some time. He asked softly, “Mr. Kennedy, do you want me to push you over there?”

“Okay.”

After 15 minutes, Dr. Smith walked out from the operation room. He wiped the cold sweat from his forehead.

“Is it done?” Kennedy narrowed his eyes.

Dr. Smith asked him awkwardly. “Mr. Kennedy, I think I have something to inform you before.”

Nathan who stood behind Kennedy asked harshly. “Just be straightforward if there’s anything.”

“Her uterus wall is very thin. If we force her to do abortion, she will lose a lot of blood.” However, Dr. Smith knew that Mr. Kennedy was the most insistent person. Therefore, he was trembling as he presented the preoperative statement. “If you decide to undergo surgery, I will need you to sign the document to acknowledge. However, I still hope that Mr. Kennedy will think about it, whether to continue the operation or not…”

Kennedy frowned. “massive hemorrhage?”

Dr. Smith nodded.

Kennedy felt nervous. “Is she going to die?”

Dr. Smith coughed a little as his face did not look comfortable. “It will be very dangerous.”

The whole atmosphere went quiet for few seconds. Kennedy noticed that the woman in front of him was trying to protect the child as she was begging and staring at him with tears. “I beg you…”

His little finger move as his lips were tightened.

“Dr. Smith, don’t you know what kind of person Mr. Kennedy is? Yet you still want to ask? This operation should…”

“Cancel!”

Nathan did not finish his sentence as he was interrupted by Kennedy.

Nathan was stunned and looked at Kennedy in disbelief.

“Ken, Kennedy?”

Kennedy, what was this about? Nathan… did not understand!

Charlotte felt like she had slept for a long time, she had a bad dream. She asked her best friend, Diana Nelson to ask someone to make an abortion certificate. Later, it was found out by Kennedy and being forcefully taken to the hospital and did an abortion.

“Ah!” Charlotte screamed as she woke up from the bed immediately.

She subconsciously stretched out her hand to feel her lower abdomen in cold sweat.

When she looked around, it was already daytime. The whole atmosphere felt familiar. It was Kennedy’s room.

As her memory slowly recovered, Charlotte suddenly jumped down from the bed. Was the baby still there?

“What are you shouting for?” A cold voice came from behind and stopped her steps. She turned around as she saw Nathan pushing Kennedy into the room.

She couldn’t control herself as she picked up the pillow beside her and threw directly at him.

“Asshole!”

Kennedy took a deep breath. Nathan hit the incoming pillow to the side. “Charlotte, are you crazy!”

“Kennedy, you’re such a monster! How can you be so cruel? Return the child to me!”

Charlotte was out of control. She moved forward and grabbed his shirt collar. Her eyes were filled with tears.

“Who are you calling a monster?” Kennedy replied calmly as if there wasn’t any sign of emotions.

Charlotte stared at him with watery eyes.

“Let go.”

She did not let go as she bit her lower lips while she continued staring at him.

“Ms. Wilson, please behave yourself! Let go of Mr. Kennedy!” Nathan replied angrily.

“Compare with an animal, it is more emotional than you. You’re not only cold-blooded but also evil.”

“Oh really?” Kennedy sneered. “Is that how you look at me?”

Her eyes were red as she continued staring at him without saying anything.

The tears were filled up in her eyes. She had been holding back on not to cry in front of him.

“Very good.” Kennedy grabbed her wrist and pinched her chin. “Monster? Even animal is more emotional than me? Ha! Nathan, get out.”

Huh? Nathan was stunned. Why did he need to go out?

Nathan wanted to ask but his overall aura was strong and scary. It made people shivered.

He then quickly went out in silence.

“What are you doing, let go of me…” After Nathan left, Charlotte only reacted and tried to break free from Kennedy.

Although Kennedy had leg problems, his strength was strong enough to grab her wrist without letting her to move at all. Next second, Kennedy dragged her into his arms and wrapped her waist. Then, he pinched her chin as well.

The thin, cold and dry lips suddenly pressed on Charlotte’s without any warning.

She was stunned while staring in disbelief.

What was he… doing?

Charlotte finally came back to her sense when she felt a little pain in her lips.

Kennedy’s breath was heavy as the aura around him was very cold that occupied her strongly.

This feeling… fierce and domineering.

Charlotte was in a trance.

Kennedy who was in front of her. How did he give her such… a familiar feeling when she met the man in the car a month ago?

However, more than a month has passed.

Charlotte remembered the feeling that the man gave her was strong and domineering. She almost forgot about the rest including the voice.

She did not even see the car plate clearly. Otherwise, maybe she could find the man from that night when she was pregnant now?

Her lower lips felt hurt. When she regained her sense, she noticed that Kennedy was still staring her gloomily.

Kennedy withdrew his lips and asked. “As Mrs. Moore, you dare to be distracted while kissing?”

As he moved his hand from her waist to the back of her neck. Charlotte screamed as it was a little painful.

“You, don’t you hate me?” Charlotte stammered a bit as she saw his eyes were full of hatred.

“Yes, to hate or humiliate you. It’s different. Mrs. Moore, it seems like you have bad memory.” Kennedy sneered and pressed on her once again.

Her lips were being kissed again. She struggled to push him away. He once again grabbed on her waist and locked her firmly in his arms.

While they were kissing each other, Kennedy whispered. “Since I am a monster, I will take this title then.”

When Charlotte was still stunned, there was a single arm pulling her clothes upwards and a warm palm touching her skin.

She widened her eyes. “Don’t touch me!”

She immediately bit on Kennedy’s lips.

Suddenly, a bloody smell filled in their lips and teeth.

Advertisement

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom