• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Daddy! Mommy Is Pregnant Again (1 Viewer)

• Chương 4

Chapter 4 Debunking Mommy’s Lie​

Violet led two children to the backstage.

All of a sudden –

Calvin raised his head and looked at Violet.

“Mommy, did that bad woman bully you?”

There was affirmation in his childish voice.

Hearing that, Violet was stunned.

She looked down at him, only to see he was frowning angrily.

Unexpectedly, he caught that scene.

At the same time, Violet was surprised that he was accurate in judging at people.

Phoebe was indeed not a good person.

However, it was a matter between her and Phoebe, so she could not allow her children to be affected.

“No, she lost her way.”

“You lied.” Calvin exposed his mommy’s lie directly.

Just now he heard clearly that that woman called his Mommy bumpkin.

“Ok, but I was not bullied, I refuted her back.” Violet was embarrassed and felt difficult to be perfunctory to her son.

Hearing that, Calvin spread his eyebrows and did not continue to investigate it.

But he had made a mental note of that woman he had just seen, and if he met her next time, he would not let her go!

“I will protect mommy from being bullied by bad people.” Arya did not quite understand what was going on, but still, patting chest, expressed her attitude.

Seeing the children’s determination to protect her, Violet felt happy.

She was now grateful that she made the right decision to give birth to them.

While talking, Violet had walked to the backstage with two children.

As soon as they entered the room, they were greeted by warm applause.

“Congratulations, Mina, it was a great show.” Jessie Robinson, an assistant and friend, came up with a bouquet of flowers as a representative.

Violet was touched. She took the flowers, walked to the spot and said to the staff present with gratitude.

“Today’s show is a great success because of all the work you’ve done,” she said. “I am ineloquent, but I want to tell you, as long as you work with me, I’ll lead you to make a lot of money, buy fancy cars and live in a big house.”

“Good!”

“Make a lot of money!”

The staff present cheered.

Everyone was excited and happy, and Violet felt her eyes slightly wet because of excitement.

Not that she had become materialistic, but that the five years of life had taught her a lot.

In the first place, people should have money.

The evening celebration was held at Konko International Hotel, the best hotel in J City.

Considering that the children were still small and needed to have early sleep, Violet did not go there, but drove back to city with Calvin and Arya.

It was getting dark, and there were no street lights on the country roads in the suburbs, so Violet drove slowly for the sake of safety.

However in the halfway, she hit something, making a loud sound, which scared Violet. She hurried to step on the brake.

Fortunately, it was a country road and there was not much traffic.

After asking her son to take good care of his sister, Violet got off the car to have a check.

It was not an obstacle lying across the road, but a man!

The man was unconscious, with a pool of blood beneath him.

Seeing that, Violet’s face blanched momentarily.

Did she hit someone?!

Bình luận facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom