• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Daddy! Mommy Is Pregnant Again (1 Viewer)

• Chương 133

Chapter 133 Canceling the Marriage Contract​

“Did you forget what I said last night?” Stanley walked to the bed, looking down at her coldly.

The expression on Phoebe’s face suddenly froze. The memory of last night in her mind suddenly popped out, “Stanley, are…are you going to break the marriage contract with me?”

Talia at the door was anxious when she heard it, “How can you break the marriage contract?”

Stanley pressed his thin lips tightly, “I said, don’t trouble Violet and her families, or I will break the marriage contract, but do you listen to me?”

“Yes, of course. I didn’t bother Violet today. It’s my mother who bothered them. It’s none of my business. Stanley, you can’t blame me for this!” Phoebe pointed at Talia emotionally.

Although Talia was sad that Phoebe pushed all the mistakes to her, for this marriage contract, she had to endure it.

“Yes, Stanley, it is all my fault. I did it. It has nothing to do with Phoebe. If you want to blame, just blame me. Don’t blame Phoebe. Give Phoebe another chance.” Talia anxiously said.

Stanley sneered, “Another chance? Did I not give her the chance? I gave her several chances when she was in the Murphy Group, but she never cherished it once.”

Phoebe burst into tears, really panicking, “Stanley, I know I was wrong. It’s not that I don’t cherish it. I’m just too scared, afraid that you will be snatched away by Violet, so I have repeatedly targeted her.”

“Snatch?” Stanley stretched out his hand to raised her face, and said with a cold voice, “Who do you think I am?”

Phoebe opened her mouth, “Of course I know that you are different from the men in the circle and will not be snatched away by other women, but Violet is different.”

“Then tell me, why is she different?” Stanley shook her off.

Phoebe touched her painful jaw. Her eyes burst into intense jealousy, “Because you love her!”

As soon as this statement came out, Stanley was shocked, “What are you talking about?”

He… loved Violet?

How could this be!

Talia also looked incredulous.

She knew that there was some ambiguity between Stanley and Violet, but she didn’t know that Stanley had this kind of emotion towards Violet!

Phoebe clutched the sheets tightly with both hands, and looked at Stanley with red eyes, “Don’t you believe it? But what I said is the truth. As long as there is Violet, your eyes will always be on her. You’re a neat freak and don’t like any woman to approach you. But you take the initiative to approach her every time, and even take risks for her several times. Isn’t this the love?”

Stanley still didn’t have any expression on his face, but he clenched his fists in his trouser pocket. Because of her words, there was a wave that could not be calmed in his heart.

He admitted that he always paid attention to Violet. He also admitted that he didn’t hate Violet’s approaching.

He had been thinking even before, why he had to save her and why he had to be led by her in his emotions.

Was it all because of love?

Seeing that Stanley didn’t speak, it seemed that he had admitted his feelings for Violet. Phoebe’s jealous face became distorted, “You are obviously my fiancé, but you are in love with another woman. How could I let Violet go!” ”

Stanley lowered his eyelids, making people unable to see the look in his eyes, “Even if you say this, it should be me who made the mistake. I fell in love with her but it has nothing to do with her. Why didn’t you target me?”

“You’re not wrong. Violet is wrong. It’s her who seduces you.” Phoebe shook her head violently, thinking that it was Violet’s fault.

Stanley looked at her, “You are simply unreasonable. I tell you, no matter whose fault it is, it is not the reason for your harm others. I have tolerated you enough. I will notify the media later and cancel the marriage contract.”

Hearing that, Phoebe ignored her broken leg and sat up with her body supported, “No, I won’t cancel the marriage contract. I won’t cancel it unless I die.”

He wanted to cancel the marriage contract and then was with Violet.

No way!

“Do you think you can change my mind?” Stanley sneered.

Phoebe knew that Stanley was serious this time. She suddenly fainted.

Talia yelled sadly, “Phoebe!”

Then she came to the bedside and called the doctor.

But the next second, she felt that someone was pulling her. When she looked down, she saw Phoebe’s hand pulling the corner of her dress. She understood everything in an instant, wiped her tears, turned her head and said to Stanley, “Stanley, she fainted. We will talk about canceling the marriage contract later, okay?”

Stanley didn’t answer, but squinted at Phoebe. Watching her trembling eyelashes, a touch of sarcasm flashed across his eyes.

Don’t think he didn’t know that she was pretending to faint. She actually wanted to use this method to avoid canceling the marriage contract?

Was it possible?

“In that case, when she wakes up, I will let the media come over again.”

After speaking, Stanley turned around and went out without hesitation.

“Mr. Murphy!” Outside the hospital, Fraser saw Stanley coming out and waved at him.

Stanley walked over, frowning slightly, “Why are you here?”

“I received an invitation.” Fraser handed Stanley the invitation, “The heir of the Hill family abroad gets married and specially invites you to the wedding.”

“No time! You just go to prepare a gift for it.” Although Stanley accepted the invitation, he didn’t mean to open it. He was obviously not interested in attending a wedding or something.

Fraser pushed his glasses, “But this time Violet and Dr. Joe will attend it.”

“Huh?” Stanley paused, “What did you say?”

Violet and George?

Fraser repeated what he said just now.

Stanley squeezed the invitation card in his hand, “How do you know?”

“Dr. Joe was calling outside and I heard him.”

Stanley rubbed the invitation card, “Inquire clearly when they will leave!”

It seemed that he really needed to take this trip this time.

It just so happened that he wanted to take this opportunity to make sure whether he fell in love with Violet as Phoebe said.

The next day, Violet was awakened by Lily.

Lily passed the phone to her and motioned her to look at it.

Violet looked at the various scandals about Phoebe on it, and couldn’t help but raised her eyebrows. Then she went to look at the comments under these scandals.

Sure enough, there was a lot of curses! Some of the curses were exactly the same. At first glance, Violet knew there was someone leading the comments.

“Mom, did you buy it?” Violet squinted at Lily.

Lily touched the tip of her nose embarrassedly, “You got it?”

“I guessed!” Violet withdrew her gaze.

Lily smiled, “Since I want to make a scene, I naturally would make a big scene.”

Violet shook her head helpless. After exiting this page, she clicked into the search bar.

“What are you searching for?” Lily asked curiously, watching Violet’s movements.

Violet didn’t lie to her. She replied while typing, “Let’s see if there is any news about Mr. Murphy canceling the marriage contract with Phoebe.”

Hearing this, Lily’s back straightened, “Stanley wants to cancel the marriage contract? When?”

“Yesterday.” Violet shrugged, then frowned.

She didn’t find any news on the Internet.

It seemed that he had not announced it yet.

“That’s great.” Lily clapped her hands excitedly, “He should have cancelled it a long time ago. I don’t want Phoebe to really marry into the Murphy family.”

“She won’t.” Violet shook her head confidently.

The moment Phoebe cuckold Stanley, Phoebe was destined to never marry into the Murphy family.

Besides, there was also Ivy.

Lily squinted, examining Violet, “Speaking of which, my dear, how do you know Stanley is about to cancel the marriage contract?”

Bình luận facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom