• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Daddy! Mommy Is Pregnant Again (1 Viewer)

• Chương 11

Chapter 11 I’m Not leaving​

“It’s Mr. Moore’s party. Be there on Wednesday.” Jessie spoke while walking toward the bathroom.

Looking at the invitation, Violet remembered that Mr. Moorel was a best friend of her teacher.

Soon it was the day of the party.

It was held in the Moore’s Chateau in Nanshan.

More than half of the people present were prominent figures in J City.

Violet arrived on time after making arrangement for two kids.

Tonight she wore a dress designed by herself in the style of Chinese cheongsam. The difference from the cheongsam was that the skirt was designed into a fish tail.

In navy blue fabric, she looked charming with her fair skin. Her black long hair was tied up, revealing her slender neck. Smiling, she looked intellectual and elegant.

The ballroom was full of people coming and going.

Her appearance attracted a lot of attention.

“Who is she? I have never met her before.”

“Since she is in Mr. Moore’s party, she definitely is a big figure.”

“Well, she was gorgeous, more beautiful than many stars in respect of her face and shape.”

In face of discussion and speculation, Violet, with a smile, calmly accepted a glass of champagne handed over by a waiter, walked alone to a ling table and took a small sip of it.

Since she left the Hunt family, she had rarely attended such occasions, and as time passed, she became not used to it.

It still had some time to go before the party, so Violet went to the long corridor outside the ballroom to breathe the fresh air and call her mother abroad to ask about her latest situation.

“Violet?!”

No sooner had she opened her bag than a sound came from behind.

Violet paused and then looked back.

Unexpectedly, it was Phoebe standing on the other side of the corridor.

Violet frowned and thought J City was so small that she even met Phoebe twice in less than half a month.

She stood silent where she was.

Phoebe walked to her and asked anxiously in a low voice, “What are you doing here?”

Phoebe thought she was wrong, but it was indeed Violet.

“Obviously, I’m here for the party.” Violet replied with a smile.

“How come? Where did you get the invitation?” Phoebe didn’t believe her.

This was not an ordinary party. It was the Moore’s Chateau, one of the top venues in J City.

How could Violet who was nothing come in?

“That doesn’t seem to be your concern.” When talking, Violet noticed that Phoebe revealed a surprised and even fearful expression.

She looked like this too last them they met.

Was Phoebe afraid to see her?

But why?

Violet was puzzled.

Phoebe took a look at the ballroom, only to find that no one noticed them, so she forcefully grabbed Violet’s wrist, “Get out of here, you shouldn’t be here.”

She was trying to pull Violet out of the chateau.

Violet looked amazing whether in terms of makeup or dress.

If Violet appeared in the ballroom, she definitely would attract the attention of Stanley.

In this way, the disguise she had for five years was likely to be exposed.

At this thought, Phoebe feared.

“I am not leaving.” Violet shook of the hands of Phoebe. Raising the corner of her mouth, she caught Phoebe’s wrist, with a pull, Phoebe approached to her.

Bình luận facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom