• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New My One-month Marriage With Mr. Hawkins (2 Viewers)

• Chương 6

Chapter 6: Things to Do after Taking a Shower​

Walking into the room, Ernest put Florence on the sofa. He did not leave immediately; instead, he stood in front of her and looked at her meaningfully.

Florence was a little drunk, but her mind was still clear.

She was a little uneasy being stared at by him. She whispered, “Mr. Hawkins, is there anything else?”

Ernest scrutinized her and asked, “What happened to you at Style Hotel that night?”

Florence was stunned with panic. Why did he ask that suddenly? Did he already know that what Phoebe said was a lie? About what happened that night with her, she didn’t want to share with anyone, especially an unfamiliar man like Ernest.

Florence shook her head, “Nothing happened.”

Seeing her being so nervous suddenly, Ernest narrowed his eyes, “Tell me the truth.”

“Wh… What I said is the truth.”

Florence pulled her clothes with her fingers nervously. And she was trying her best to stay calm.

Ernest stared at her as if he knew she was lying.

Ernest could not help thinking that it might be a coincidence that they were at the same hotel that night. But he could not convince himself that it was also a coincidence that she could arouse his sexual desire as well. He never believed in coincidence.

Thinking of that, Ernest suddenly bent over, rested his hands on the sofa, and suddenly approached her. “You don’t have to tell me. I can prove it by myself.”

Prove? What did he want to prove?

Florence was confused. But she felt danger once he got close to her.

She hurriedly pushed him away, “Mr. Hawkins, if you have something to say, please…”

Ignoring her struggle, Ernest grabbed her wrist and clasped her hands on top of her head, while the other hand holding her waist.

Florence did not know how to react. The big hand on her waist was like red-hot iron that made her feel so hot, even burned.

She could not help thinking, didn’t Ernest say that he was not interested in her and only wanted to have a fake engagement? What was he doing now?

“Ernest, you…” Just when she started talking, she heard Ernest’s cold voice as if he was judging an emotionless object.

“Here is too thin.” He pinched her waist.

To wear this dress, she deliberately tied her waist to keep her figure slim. Now he was saying that her waist was too thin?

Florence’s mouth twitched.

Then Ernest looked up to her breast.

Seeing her big boobs, he frowned slightly. “Those are too big.”

Florence, “…”

She wanted to look beautiful, so she stuffed two pieces of foam on her boobs. Her size was 34B. No matter how much she stuffed in, her boobs should not look too big or ugly.

After being repeatedly criticized for her figure, she tried to say something back. When she looked up, she saw Ernest suddenly getting so close to hers that she could even feel his breath.

Florence’s heart suddenly beat so fast. Was he trying to kiss her?

At the same time, Ernest was thinking: her body was squeezed by the outfit, which looked different than the girl from that night. Maybe a kiss could tell him the truth about who she was.

Her lips were like cherries that night, so sweet that it made him addicted.

Ernest lowered his head and was about to kiss her, suddenly he smelled an unbearable smell.

It was Rose Perfume.

Ernest was not interested in women and hated women’s perfume.

He frowned, let go of Florence immediately, and gave an order, “Go take a shower.”

Take a shower? Florence looked at him and blinked her eyes with confusion.

Thinking about what he did just now and now he even asked her to take a shower, Florence felt that she suddenly knew what he wanted to do…

She shook her head quickly, “No, I’ll go back and take a shower home.”

“Ms. Fraser, I need you to cooperate with me to do one thing after the shower.” Seeing that Florence had misunderstood him, Ernest quickly explained.

But what he explained made Florence feel more anxious. What else could they do after a shower?

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Second Marriage
  • Aria Foster
Chương 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom