• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New My One-month Marriage With Mr. Hawkins (1 Viewer)

• Chương 13

Chapter 13: What? Your Woman?​

Seeing the rain getting heavier and heavier outside the window, Florence felt she was getting a headache. She could not get out of the car and could only rely on Ernest to send her home. She leaned against the window and felt her head whirled shortly. Her eyes became more and more heavy-lidded and she dozed off.

They soon reached the Senna International Community, the highest class villa district at the bay in all of City N. The Lamborghini car stopped in front of a villa steadily. Timothy took out an umbrella and got off the car. He walked to the side and opened the car door with deference.

“Mind your steps, sir.” Ernest wanted to get out of the car but he froze. He turned around, looked at Florence who was beside him and frowned. She was leaning against the car window without moving an inch, and seemed to be deeply asleep.

Timothy stooped and looked inside the car. He asked, “Sir, should I wake Miss Fraser up?”

“No need.” Ernest rumbled and got out of the car. He walked round the car with an expressionless face to the car door at Florence’s side. He extended his hand and pulled the door open. He then carried Florence up.

Timothy who was holding the umbrella over Ernest at his back was dumbfounded and he stared at what was happening before him in disbelief. Mr. Hawkins had actually carried Miss Fraser? It was the first time he saw him taking the initiative to approach a woman after all these years! Ernest carried Florence and headed towards the villa.

Stepping on the rain puddles on the ground, he stared straight at her who was in his arms with an obscure look. Her shirt was wet, and he felt cold and uncomfortable when he carried her. Yet her delicate body had given him an unusual sense of familiarity and the feeling she gave him almost overlapped with the woman’s from that night.

“Urm…” Florence seemed to feel extremely uncomfortable. Her eyelashes trembled but she did not open her eyes. Ernest tightened his grasps and protected her from the wind blowing against them with his lofty figure. He extended his hand and touched her forehead, and was shocked to find out her forehead was burning hot.

This woman had had a fever? He pulled down his face and hurried into the villa while ordering coldly, “Ask Harold to come here now.”

“Yes, sir.” Timothy quickly took out his phone and started to make a phone call. Ten minutes later, Harold Hammer who had received the call hurriedly came. He puffed hard and asked before even reaching, “Tim, what’s happened to Ernest? Which part of him is unwell during this time of midnight?” With an uncanny look, Timothy replied blandly, “You’ll know when you go inside.”

Harold felt baffled. He looked at Timothy’s expression and wondered whether Ernest’s illness was sudden and acute. Having thought of that, he sped up his footsteps and almost scurried to the master bedroom which was located at the second floor. “Ernest, I’m here, which part of you is unwell…”

Without even finished, he was choked with surprise when he saw the situation in the bedroom. Ernest was perfectly fine sitting at the edge of the bed. Except the frigid look on his handsome face, there was not a single morbid look. And a woman with cadaverous face was lying on the large bed at the moment.

Ernest looked up and threw him a glimpse. He stood up to offer a space beside the bed and rumbled, “She’s sick. Have a look at her.” Harold was completely speechless. He had rushed here during midnight amidst the heavy rain, just to have a look at the strange girl’s illness? He was not even a professional doctor. Seeing Harold looking reluctant, Ernest frowned and explained with patience, “She’s my woman. I can’t trust others to look at her illness.”

“Your woman?” Harold was taken aback by his words. Having been his great pal for so many years, he had not seen any female creature near him, not to mention woman who he acknowledged. It instantly sparked his interest and he asked, “When have you gotten a woman? Hurry up and tell me. Which noble family is this mistress from? And how did she take you down who’s an iceberg?”

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Second Marriage
  • Aria Foster
Chương 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom