• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Wolf President Hooks Up (1 Viewer)

• Chương 7

Chapter 7: 10 Million a Night​

“Ah!” Elaine’s face was flat and shocked. The situation… was like this?

“It, it was me who beg you to…sleep with me?” Would I be so daring? Would I be so indecent? Will I? Will I? The answer is: extremely likely! A drunk Elaine, a deeply intoxicated Elaine, probably have nothing she dared not do! Ahh…

Emmett sneered sarcastically, “You suddenly grabbed my clothes that night, looked up with that silly face, grinned at me with big white teeth, and told me three words.”

“Which three words?”

“Sleep with me!”

“Hiccup!” Elaine was hiccupped by her words, covering her mouth and turning her big eyes. You are so embarrassing, too embarrassing!

“Then, shouldn’t you refuse me, wouldn’t you push me away? I was drunk that night, are you also drunk?”

Emmett rolled his eyes, “I refused. I also pushed you away, but you are like sticky glue, can’t shake off, and the craziest thing is that you are like a repeater, constantly repeating those three words: sleep me, sleep me, sleep me… I was going to be crazy because of you!”

Boom…

Elaine’s eyes widened and shocked. Oh my god, she was frightened by her own behavior! She would… so… mischievous? That night she acted so toughly! She was starting to have the bravery to respect herself… She could imagine how she became obsessed with Emmett and became clingy.

Shameful…

Elaine’s shoes rubbed the ground, a look of reflecting on herself. Emmett coughed, “So, do you understand now?”

“Well, understood.”

“What do you understand, tell me.”

Elaine pouted, “That night, I was the one that did not let you go and let you sleep with me…”

“Yes.”

“I latched on you that night, but I left the early next morning…”

“Yes.”

“I’m wrong, what I did was very immoral! I shouldn’t, I shouldn’t have slept without paying and ran away…”

“What!” Emmett was cold with a handsome face, and his teeth were flanked. It looked like he was about to swallow Elaine, including her bones and flesh. Elaine stepped back a few steps scared and trembling, then said timidly, “President Smith, please don’t be angry. Although I know you are not short of money, and everyone will have one or two hobbies. I understand that you must have a reason for you to be a gigolo. How much is your one night, I will give it to you, I will not owe you the money you paid for your work!”

Although Emmett’s handsome face is evil and charming, beautiful, and elegant, but turns green easily. This woman… haven’t understood what he meant until now? She was still stubbornly thinking that he was a gigolo!

Ahhhh, why does he feel like he is about to be crazy from anger? He has the defeated feeling like a scholar meeting a soldier! Why is it just so difficult to communicate with this foolish Elaine!

Elaine frowned, looking at this super handsome version of her boss at a loss, eyeing his facial expression, from white to green and his fist tightening even more. The evil eyes that seemed like lava were about to come out!

So fierce!

She will never fantasize about a handsome man in the future. She only realized now that all creatures with outstanding visuals will more or less have quirks that ordinary people cannot accept. Looking at this man, he was definitely the reincarnation of the devil!

Too fierce!

“Elaine, do you think I’m a gigolo?”

“Aren’t you?”

“Ok then, how are you going to pay me for that night?” Emmett was probably too pissed off and did not explain the issue of being a gigolo. He gritted his teeth and stared at Elaine; his eyes narrowed dangerously.

Elaine scratched her head, and pulled out her cartoon wallet from his pocket, counted the few notes in her purse with heart pain. Taking out four notes, glancing at Emmett’s chilling eyes, and shrinking her neck, then quickly handed over the remaining two notes.

“Here, these are all the money I have on me, I’ll give it all to you, it should be enough. Although, I do not know the current market rate if it’s about there, then can you make do with it, these are all the pocket money I have for this summer vacation.”

Emmett raised his eyebrows and looked at the six notes on the table in disbelief. Squinting fiercely, and raised his voice to ask, “I, Emmett’s, one night is only worth this much?”

Elaine’s eyelid shook and trying her best to resist the storm coming with him, and said pitifully, “$600! It’s not very little! This one night, one of yours is enough to catch up with the 10 over days of labor from others, it’s not very little!”

“Elaine…” Emmett snarled with a cold face while gritting his teeth.

“Ok, ok, got it, got it, I’ll give all the money on me to you, all right!”

Elaine secretly admired Emmett’s flaming eyes. How did he even know the seventy dollars she had hidden, pouting, then took out a few ten and twenty dollars from her pocket. Putting them on the table, “here, that’s all, I’ve even given you the money for eating lamb skewers. Are you satisfied now?”

Six hundred and seventy dollars…

Emmett looked at the six hundred and seventy dollars on the table and was so speechless that he wanted to kill someone! Emmett closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and then smiled shallowly. He was so angry that he snickered a few times, hearing that voice in Elaine’s ear. It just felt icy.

All of a sudden! Without warning! Emmett moved swiftly! His long arm crossed the table, grabbed the front of Elaine’s dress, and dragged her hard towards the table!

“Ah…” Elaine was startled, and the next second she was lying on the table in a state of embarrassment. The chest that had just formed was just resting on the table. From the neckline that was ripped off, the tempting arc side of her could be seen.

Emmett leaned over and, with his handsome face, approached her, saying one word by one word, “You listened to me, silly girl! The one night of mine is not what anyone can enjoy! The women that want to sleep with can line up from here to Siberia! Want to disappear after messing with me? Let me tell you, it is impossible! If I don’t say the end, the people who mess with me will have no chance to leave midway! 10 million, you hear that 10 million, this is the price for sleeping with me one night!”

Emmett looked closely at Elaine’s frightened little face. Those bright eyes, like a lake of water, were crystal clear. He also saw her round, fleshy little rounded lips, red and gorgeous, and tender looking, which looked so adorable. He almost kissed her, too close!

Managed to restrained, but his heart was beating wildly. At this critical moment of intimidation and threats, he should not reveal his thoughts!

“Ten million! Did you hear me!”

“Oh, oh, I heard…” Elaine was awkward. This posture was very tiring, and it looked very wrong, why should she get pulled against the table?

“How, how much?” She blinked her eyes afterward, but her pupils suddenly enlarged after digesting the number! 10 million? Oh my gosh! What kind of number did she hear?

“Boss, are you confused? 10 million? Are you really saying 10 million?”

Emmett enjoyed the frightened appearance of this little thing, smirking and smiling wickedly, “Why? Think that I’ve priced it too low?”

“Not low! Not low! Absolutely not low!” Elaine was terrified of the smile on this beautiful man, curling into a ball, lying on the table and said trembling, “10 million? Is it Korean won?”

Thinking about it, if it’s Korean won, she would be able to earn enough in this lifetime…

“Haha!” Emmett was too impressed by the brain of Elaine’s, Korean won? How could she have thought of it!

Emmett squeezed out between his teeth, “It was originally meant to be US dollars, but looking at you, RMB will do.”

RMB…10 million…

“Hic! Hiccup!”

Elaine suddenly hiccupped, and it was worsening, it was so bad Emmett started panicking and let her go. After getting off from the table and ignoring how long the water has been placed in the teacup, she took it up and gulped it down. Emmett was staring at this quirky girl silently.

Able to hover and hiccup at the same time in front of him, she was the first…

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom