• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Wolf President Hooks Up (1 Viewer)

• Chương 14

Chapter 14: Cannot Sink In.​

What a heartless man! Even until the end, not a single kiss was given to her. He had never allowed her to touch his lips, not even once!

“You’re so cruel, Emmett! Really merciless!”

“Cruel? I’ve always been like this, didn’t you already know? From the beginning, I told you explicitly? Nothing else but a partner in bed. That’s all. I will not give any affection to any woman, you have always been very clear about this.”

Tina wiped her tears away, “But Emmett… I thought I would be somewhat special…”

Emmett slanted his head annoyingly and sneered, “Special? In this world, how is it possible to have so many special.” He ended with a light ‘it’s over,’ Seeing her once more also felt troublesome.

While walking up the stairs, he gave orders, “Let the maids change all the bedsheets, quilts, also the carpets and curtains away.”

“Yes!”

After taking a bath, with only a towel on his waist, the built Emmett was pacing in the room. Once again, taking his mobile, and once again, looking at the contact person ‘Wild Girl,’ once again hesitant.

To call or not to call? It has become a headache situation.

“Why should I, Emmett Smith, call you? You called me old man Smith behind my back and even hiccuped and gulping water in front of me. Based on what I should call you!” Emmett threw his phone aside and laid on the bed.

While staring at the ceiling, it seems like Elaine had appeared there as well. She was pouting her mouth, said to him pitifully: President Smith, give a discount, please?

Emmett wanted to laugh, she looked so funny. Damn, why is he missing her? What is she! Don’t think of her! Emmett closed his eyes…

Amongst the darkness, Elaine appeared again. Her pink cheeks were puffed up, fist held up and shouting angrily: both are sleeping, and it’s also the both of us, based on what there’s such a difference?

“Hahahaha…” Emmett couldn’t hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. Tilting his head slightly, Emmett couldn’t help but think of the taste when kissing her lips, it was like a slow-motion movie. In his mind, her delicate lips appeared, and he got closer bit by bit, like a greedy beast. As if swallowing her in one mouthful… It was very soft, sweet, and sexy… It was so immersive that he couldn’t extricate himself… Like a deep vortex that could suck him in completely…

“Elaine Jones, are you a ghost, why are you always appearing in front of me!” Emmett straightened up and opened his eyes, breathing heavily. Seriously… His first kiss was also given to her!

Maybe under the influence of his childhood, he always thought that women were filthy and cheap, so he wouldn’t kiss any woman. Kissing was the highest level of showing love. He could kiss the back of his father’s hand to show admiration and respect, but never his bed partner!

There was an Italian girl who accompanied him for half a month. One day, she wanted to kiss his lips by using a sneak attack, he slapped her, and two of her teeth fell off.

Women were like pets, nothing more. They actually fantasize about getting a kiss from their owner?

However, today, he actually desired to kiss her after seeing that comical look of Elaine’s! And that desire is getting stronger, he wanted to pounce on her a few times.

Weird… Even Emmett felt strange. He shook his head and walked to the window, opening it, a fresh sea breeze blew in.

“I cannot be like this. I cannot sink in. I still have things to do…” Emmett raised his handsome face and slightly closed his eyes, allowing the sea breeze to caress his jade-like face. He murmured, “I cannot fall in love with anybody… No one… She’s just part of the plan, that’s it!”

Sneezed.

This was the 39th time Elaine was sneezing.

“Little girl, you can be sleepy in this kind of noisy place?” Sally, who had a light make up on, glanced dismissively at Elaine.

This was Y Nightclub! Where else can be noisier than this place? The speakers that were about to burst people’s ears, lights were swaying while people were dancing. Someone’s always shouting something into the microphone with screams coming from the audience.

In such an environment… the little girl could actually yawn non-stop. Elaine rubbed her teary eyes, pouted and complained, “I always sleep early at home.”

“You don’t play at night?”

“Play! I play chess with my younger sister, or I’ll chat online, reading books, I can stay awake with these. Who knew, coming here, I will be so sleepy. I even talked to my friends until half-past twelve at night. I’m not bragging at all.”

Sally laughed lightly, it’s impossible to be on the same page as this little girl. Stroking Elaine’s head as a big sister would, “Elaine, there are all sorts of people here, when you deliver the drinks, lower your head. Once you’re done, quickly get out. Don’t look around, don’t talk to anyone. In this world, the worst kind of people are horny men. There are worst than animals!”

Elaine looked at Sally with admiration, raised her fist, and said, “You’re right! We have the same opinion! I also think that the worst thing in the world are men! Blackhearted and deceptive, and even blackmails people! It’s the worst!”

Naturally, Elaine thought of Emmett. In Elaine’s mind, that handsome face of Emmett, that captivated all living beings has already transformed into the looks of demons and ghosts!

“Elaine, Hazel entrusted you to me, I’m very stressed about it. It’s all about luck here. That one time, I only sent wine to a gentleman, and he generously gave me a tip of a thousand dollars.”

“Wow! A thousand dollars! That’s so good!” Elaine held her cheeks with extreme exaggeration and envy, her eyes twinkled like stars.

“But there was another time I sent drinks to a room. Don’t talk about tipping, I was slapped hard, twice, with no reason by a man. I couldn’t work for a few days after being hit. My face was swollen like a pig’s head…”

Elaine Jones shivered in shock, “Because of what did he hit you?”

“Haha, you simpleton, because of what? Because he is a big boss, he is a guest here, and also because he was drunk!”

Elaine pouted her mouth, “That’s too unreasonable! They are so good just because they are rich? They can bully people unreasonably because they have money? I realize rich people are the pettiest! The rich can never be benevolent!”

Just like her sh*tty boss, Emmett Smith… He’s already so rich, yet because she slept with him one night, he kept blackmailing her.

So annoying.

Elaine tipped her toes and looked at the ceiling. Thinking about it, she concluded, “Looks like my senior is still the best.”

“Which senior? Are you in love, little girl?” Sally laughed, amid the disgusting and tiring job, with Elaine’s antics, she felt much more relaxed.

Elaine flushed, shouting embarrassedly, “What in love… the senior doesn’t even know me yet… It’s purely my… unrequited love…”

“Hahaha… You are so funny! There are still girls in this era so reserved? If you like him, go and tell him then. Who knows, as you confess, he falls in love with you as well.”

Elaine giggled, full of imagination.

“Rather than reserved, I’m more of inferior. The girls around the senior are all so beautiful! Either top student, or a committee member of the arts. If I were to step in, I would be too inconspicuous. However, I’ve decided that I will attend the same university as my senior! Then I’ll chase after my senior like mad at university!”

After Elaine finished speaking, she couldn’t help but felt uneasy. She was already someone who lost her virginity, a dirty woman like her. Was she still qualified to chase after her senior?

Does she really have to follow Hazel’s instructions, before having sex with her senior? Does she have to go and do a hymen repair? Is that… counted as deceiving the senior. There could also be well-intentioned deception, right?

While she was thinking wildly, the foreman shouted Elaine’s number, “No. 514! Deliver wine to room 8808! Quick!”

Elaine hasn’t realized that the unlucky number ‘514’ was her. Until Sally tapped her, “Elaine, calling you!”

“Oh! Coming! Boss, I’m here!”

The foreman glared at her, “Call me Renee, do not call me boss!”

Ohoh… Elaine pouted and went to deliver a load of drinks to room 8808.

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom