• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Wolf President Hooks Up (1 Viewer)

• Chương 19

Chapter 19: Is it Uncomfortable​

It couldn’t be… that he wanted to drink her blood? This expression was so scary. Whoever married this stingy Emmett, is really giving up and abusing themselves! To be stared at by such murderous eyes every day, wouldn’t they be iced into cubes? Marrying such a person, that’s asking for early death.

“Do you need me to send you a clock?” He repeated his earlier words.

“Huh? Clock? Why send me?”

“Your clock must be spoilt right. If not, why would you only reach the office at 10 o’clock! Say!”

The last word ‘say’ was simply thunderous, Elaine shivered out of thin air.

Elaine shivered her arms and said trembling, “The clock didn’t spoil, they are all good, it’s me… I overslept…”

Emmett sat up straight, took his legs down, and looked at the girl in disbelief, “Don’t you know how to set the alarm?”

“I did, and even set two… It’s just that… It didn’t manage to wake me up.”

“Even an alarm can’t wake you up, are you a pig! Late on your first day of work, and even late for an hour and a half! Your one day salary is 70 dollars, your one day work hour is eight hours, you can calculate how much should be deducted?”

Elaine blanked out, raised her head, and looked at the ceiling, her lips were wriggled and muttering. After a minute of wriggling, she shook her head and stretched out her palms towards Emmett, “Do you have a calculator? It’s troublesome to do a mental calculation.”

Emmett bit his lower lips and was utterly speechless. Gritting his teeth, “Based on your current level, you won’t be able to get in a university.”

Elaine lifted her chin, said proudly, “I’m in liberal arts! And I have extra credits! Who says I can’t pass! Humph!”

Emmett’s complexion only just got better than before. His tone became gentler, “What did you do last night?”

Elaine had a goosebump, blinking her eyes, “Didn’t do anything, I was at home.”

“What were you doing at home?”

“Playing games online.” Elaine’s hair started to stand… Why is Emmett asking questions like this? Did he found out that she was doing part-time at the nightclub? Oh no, is it that she cannot do part-time? She doesn’t want to quit her job that can earn thousand over in a night.

“What game are you playing?” Emmett’s eyes were full of predatory, his thin lips warning.

“Ah? What game? President Smith, do you even want to control this?”

“Reply quickly!”

The tyrant’s face was exposed again? Tsk, what kind of person is he, always roaring at people. Bad guy.

Elaine pursed her lips and grunted, “Link Game.”

Emmett held himself in for a few seconds but still laughed out lightly. “Of course, childish people will only play games that are childish.”

Elaine rolled her eyes at Emmett. “Yes, it’s a little childish, but girls of our age only play such games. Unlike you, President Smith, you’re so mature, already at an uncle level. We have a generation gap. You should have some common topics with my uncle.”

“Uncle level?” Emmett chewed on these words, his handsome face darkened instantly. Generation gap? Good, Elaine Jones, you’re really good! You actually learned how to call me old in a roundabout way! Am I that old? I’m only 26 years old! Dared to call me uncle? Fine! Wait for it!

Only later did Elaine finally knew the consequences of shooting her mouth off. The results were indeed really pitiful.

“Go, make me a cup of coffee.” Emmett stopped looking at her and ordered coldly.

“Oh, okay!” Elaine took the cup, bounced away to make the coffee. Her small hands that were holding the coffee felt hot and brought it to Emmett’s table. Even before stabilizing the cup, one of Emmett’s hand touched her ass.

Yup, the feel of it was super nice. Her ass had a lot of meat, touching it was comfortable. That’s why women should be a little meaty, cannot be too skinny like a dried chicken, and affect a man’s appetite. Emmett glanced at Elaine, yes, just like this girl, fat and skinny was just nice.

“Ah!” Elaine was shocked, her hand trembled, and the coffee spilled out a little, scalding her hand, and she shivered in pain.

“President Smith, what are you doing?” Elaine, dissatisfied, pulled the hand of someone that’s on her ass away as if shaking off the mud.

“Your coffee is ready, you can drink it.”

Emmett touched the edge of the cup, without tasting it, he casually said, “The water’s too hot. I don’t like it when the water temperature is too hot, it’s just nice at 80-degree celsius.”

80 degrees celsius? Still have to measure the water temperature for him? Pretentious! This is pure hypocrisy and finding fault!

Elaine frowned, “Then why didn’t you say so earlier?”

“As the assistant, don’t you know you have to ask what your boss preferences are first?”

“The mouth is on your face, can’t you say it earlier?”

“Is this a tone that an assistant should use while speaking to the boss? Do you want your salary deducted?”

This girl, just as she relaxes a little, she will immediately take advantage.

As soon as salary deduction was mentioned, Elaine immediately shrunk and howled, “Then, what about this coffee?”

“Throw away! Remake it!”

Elaine pursed her lips and went out unhappily with the cup. This time, she was smarter about it, she poured the hot water into a cup and waited for a while. Estimating that it was around 70 – 80 degrees Celsius first before making the coffee for Emmett.

When she brought in the coffee, Emmett was on the phone, talking and flipping the information at the same time. When he was focused on his work… it was indeed mesmerizing. Seeing that Elaine had brought in his coffee, he ended his conversation quickly.

“Here, I made the coffee using 80-degree Celsius water.”

Emmett smirked, “Did you put sugar?”

“What?” Elaine’s mouth started to twitch. “You didn’t say anything about putting sugar.”

“Oh, so to say, you want to bitter your boss to death?”

“Okay, I’ll go and put sugar for you now, how many?”

“Too late. I like it when the sugar is placed in first, then pour water over it. Now that the water had cooled down, the taste will be different even if you put sugar in now. Go and remake another cup.”

“Ahhhhh, still have to redo another one, does your family has too much money? How wasteful it is cup after cup? Isn’t it just to drink something and quench your thirst? Isn’t it good enough that you can drink it? It won’t poison you anyway! Seriously! Why so picky about it!”

The word ‘wasteful’ almost came out from her mouth. Emmett’s evil eyes sparkled for a moment. As if smiling, his evil glance ended up at Elaine’s chest, no sooner said than done. His two fingers poked her chest, and it was the peak point.

“You were originally a C-cup, and if I were to force you to wear an A-cup, would you feel uncomfortable? Or if I were to give you a D-cup, your breast inside feeling empty, wouldn’t it be uncomfortable too?”

Elaine froze. This man’s finger… Was it placed on some parts? Why is he doing such obscene thing and not blushing, instead she was blushing?

Elaine shoved someone’s pervert hands away and retorted, “It’s uncomfortable, no matter how! You putting it here makes me even more uncomfortable!”

Emmett’s mouth wouldn’t spare her, “That night, you didn’t say it was uncomfortable? You enjoyed my caress a lot! Kept saying don’t stop, don’t stop…”

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom