• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Wolf President Hooks Up (1 Viewer)

• Chương 5

Chapter 5: This man is too beautiful​

The HR manager looked at Elaine’s shocked expression, inhaled, and expressed his understanding. Then advised, “Comrade Elaine, I can understand your current mood, when I found out about this decision, I was more shocked than you. Go ahead, the 29th floor is waiting for you.”

“Oh, oh.” Elaine blinked and scratched her scalp, then walked drearily outwards. Emmett Smith, President Smith… The group’s leader…

What, what, what concept was this? Taking the elevator absentmindedly and reached level 29.

When Elaine, who was wearing a snow-white pleated skirt and a pink t-shirt, stood at the secretariat area, she immediately caught everyone’s attention!

One by one, the scrutiny eyes were all shooting towards Elaine. Elaine stood there in a stiff manner, not knowing where to put her hands. A massive secretariat area… the president’s secretaries alone had so many people… a concentration of elites!

“Little lass, who are you looking for?” A woman in her thirties asked first, pushing her gold-rimmed glasses.

“I, I came to find President Smith…” Swoosh—! The two words, President Smith, shocked everyone!

Some were thinking: it couldn’t be, President Smith has an interest in this kind of high schooler?

Elaine couldn’t take the scrutiny any longer, she awkwardly said, “Well… I’m President Smith’s temporary assistant…”

“Oh!” Everyone collectively exclaimed.

Elaine felt more restrained, and hurriedly added, “I am already 18, I am an adult, really an adult already.”

This moment, a young man walked out from the president’s office, he looked about 25/26, and competent, even his clothes were meticulous, had a confident expression. When he saw the helpless Elaine, he calmly said, “Elaine?”

“Ah? I am!” Elaine followed the voice, stood up straight like a good soldier. LYC nodded, “Elaine, President Smith wants you to go over immediately.”

“Ah? Oh! Ok!” While the crowd was holding their breath, Elaine ran towards LYC. Only when she was in front of him did she asked mindlessly, “Which is President Smith’s office?”

All the secretaries were startled. Only LYC treated Elaine’s foolishness with calm disposal, raising one arm, “Walk inwards, following the corridor, there is the only door.”

“Oh, thank you.” Elaine looked up and saw Jasper’s name tag, Jasper Hall, oh, this was his name, immediately, she smiled, “Thank you, brother Hall.” With no emotions, Jasper said, “Please call me Vice-President Hall.”

“Oh?” Elaine looked embarrassed and stuck out her tongue, “yes, Vice-President Hall.”

Seriously, the people here were so snobbish, calling you brother Hall was already a privilege. Yet, you want me to call you by your official designation, tsk, title addict!

Elaine pouted and walked along the corridor, automatically ignoring the secretaries’ earlier surprised expression. Surprised your head, was she that awful? Just that she was a little young, she wasn’t considered stupid alright, at least she could clean up, pour water, and brew tea, right?

Wonder how old this President Smith was? More than 40? Or more than 50? With a beer belly? Or like what was always shown on television, balding?

What does she do as a temporary assistant? Specifically, bring tea for uncle Smith? Type files? Or pick up the trash and wipe the table?

Elaine arrived at the door of the president’s office, took a deep breath and soothed her chest, only then did she knock twice on the door timidly. After that, she leaned her ears against the door, listening for movements inside.

After listening for a while, there was no movement inside. Nobody? Where’d did he go?

“Is there anyone? President Smith?” Elaine knocked twice on the door again. There was still no sound from inside, so Elaine opened the door boldly and walked into the president’s office curiously.

Wow, Elaine opened her mouth, her round eyes stared, assessing the massive suite, so big. She would never be able to imagine it at all, how an office could be so spacious, luxurious, and grand.

“Fuck! It’s bigger than my house’s total square feet…” Elaine muttered, looking at a whole wall of books blankly. There were a variety of publications, classical collections, a lot of economics-related books, and management books… “Tsktsk, this old man Smith apparently likes to read.”

Old man Smith… This was the nickname Elaine gave President Smith, Emmett Smith, secretly.

Someone’s ears were very sharp, standing behind Elaine with his hands on his waist, he frowned after hearing that. Old man Smith? Who was this girl talking about? It won’t be… him, right?

“Which book do you want to read?” A magnetic male voice came from behind Elaine. Elaine replied subconsciously, “there’s not one book I like to read. I like to read books from Taiwanese authors, there isn’t any here.”

Finished saying, Elaine only then realized something. Her eyes widened with fright, her small hands covered her mouth, and turned around violently.

“Oh!” Elaine took a sharp breath and looked up with her small face, looking at a movie star, flabbergasted.

Definitely a movie star! So beautiful! This man was too stunning! It’s not a human, it’s God! Could a man grow so flawless?

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom