• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New President’s Twins: Buy One, Get One Free (2 Viewers)

• Chương 18

Chapter 18: Help Herself to Find a Daddy​

“Mommy, I’m going out now.”

Stella finished packing her little backpack and shouted at the bedroom. She then walked towards the door naturally.

From the bedroom, Hayden’s dazzled and lazy voice sounded.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to buy ice cream.”

Hayden rolled over in her bed. She was having a drowsy look.

“Oh, come back early and buy one for me too.”

Stella had always gone out alone to buy things and was very resourceful. So, Hayden was not worried about her and just allowed her to go out.

And after Stella went downstairs, she did go to the place that sold the ice cream. She was pacing and skipping merrily with a particularly good mood.

At the door of the café, a hale and hearty old master got out of an extended Bentley. He was in black Tai Chi clothes and looked imposing. Beside him, a person who looked like a butler opened the door of the café.

“Sir, here.”

The old master sized up the café, frowned and whispered.

“I’m already so old but I still need to come here to have a blind date for my grandson, don’t you think it’s ridiculous? In my view, why don’t you find someone to pretend to be him? And if the woman is good then just quickly set a date for the marriage.”

The butler followed him.

“This is not possible as many people in Nanking know my young master. The photo put on the dating website is facing a situation in which either nobody believes or even if someone believes, when she comes here and sees that it is not the same person, she may think that we are swindling.”

“What you said sounds right too.”

Harrison Beckham exhaled a foul breath and sat in a seat beside the window.

“Forget it. For the sake of my great-grandson, I won’t bother my reputation this time.”

“Oh, ice cream.” The butler seemed to have thought of something. He hastily went to the counter to order a cup of ice cream and put it in front of Harrison.

Harrison’s expression slightly changed.

The big cup of colourful strawberry ice cream was completely incompatible with the imposing old master wearing in all black. There was a kind of funny contrast when looking at them.

The butler at the side was keeping his face taut to bear himself from laughing.

“If you continue laughing, you come and sit here.” Harrison glanced at the butler in displeasure.

While talking, a series of pick-up ringing sounds rang at the door. A little girl with a bag of the small yellow duck went in cheerfully. She first looked around and then her gaze remained at the cup of ice cream on the table beside the window. And then when she saw the old master behind the ice cream, she was stunned for a moment.

She hesitated for a long time but finally still walked over.

“Hello.”

A young voice came from the edge of the table. Harrison, who was originally a little impatient, froze for a moment once he saw the girl. This girl was from which family, so good-looking, and she apparently looked slightly familiar?

“You’re not Joseph Beckham, right?

Stella sized up him. Her pair of big eyes that looked extraordinarily pure were moving, as if she was having some ideas in her mind.

This old master was with a head of white hair but his eyes and eyebrows looked a bit similar to Joseph’s, could he be Joseph’s family member?

“Are you the family member of Joseph Beckham?”

Harrison was a little bewildered by the girl’s young and cute voice. His tone unconsciously became gentler.

“How do you know?”

Stella heaved a sigh of relief. With both hands, she climbed up the opposite seat and sat down casually, introducing herself.

“I’m Hayden’s daughter. I find this blind date for my mommy, so it was me who asked you to come out.”

Harrison was even more surprised at that moment, “You’re so young but you’re helping your mommy to find a husband?”

Stella blinked her eyes.

“You’re also so old but aren’t you also helping your son to find a wife!”

Harrison froze for a second and laughed out loudly.

“Yeah, this matter has nothing to do with age, my bad.”

Stella looked at him with a serious face.

“So, can you tell me first what kind of person you’re finding? I’ll see if my mommy is suitable.”

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom