• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New President’s Twins: Buy One, Get One Free (2 Viewers)

• Chương 16

Chapter 16: It Is Not a Bother to Raise Me!​

After coming out of Joseph’s villa, Viola got into the nanny car.

“Start driving.”

The car moved out of the high-class villa area. In the car, the driver’s apprehensive voice sounded.

“Viola, that matter was originally done without any problem but the hotel manager appeared unexpectedly. She was so insensitive.”

“It’s okay.” A sinister expression appeared on Viola’s face.

“If you really smashed the child to death, it won’t necessarily be good for us, so just leave it like this. It will be best if this can send shudders down Joseph’s spine. In this way, he will consider the matter about marriage.”

“Then the child…”

“Don’t do anything to him temporarily. There are plenty of opportunities in the future.”

Viola looked down at her fingernails that were studded with glittering diamonds. She looked very insouciant.

“I’m going to the hotel to walk around more frequently these two days. You tell the new assistant to prepare more things that children will like. I’ll bring them over.”

“Yes.”

“…”

Hayden woke up in severe pain. In her dream, she slightly moved her numb arm and this made her felt excruciating pain. It was so painful that when she opened her eyes, she was drenched in sweat.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw a pure whiteness.

“Mommy! You’re awake?”

She heard a familiar young voice. Stella was lying on the side of the bed while holding her uninjured hand. Stella’s eyes turned red, “Mommy, you really gave me a good scare.”

Hayden was stunned. She tried to recall for a moment and remembered that the reason she was smashed by something was that she wanted to save someone. So, it should be right that this place was the hospital.

But why was her daughter here?

“Stella, why are you here? Did I sleep for a long time?”

“How can you still say this?” Stella wiped her tears and said with a face of righteous indignation, “It wasn’t easy for me to go to the hotel to find you and give you a surprise but as soon as I arrived there, I heard that you were sent to the hospital. You scared the crap out of me.”

Hearing this, Hayden was touched and apologetic, “Sorry, Stella. Mommy indeed made you worried.”

“How can I not worry? You always tell me to take care of myself first before I take care of others but you risk your life to save others. What if your head was hit?”

Stella pouted in anger, “I still count on you to raise me! If you die, how can I survive?”

Hayden was initially touched but after hearing the last sentence, she felt a choke in her throat. Speechless, she stared at her heartless daughter and bore the pain to raise her hand and scrap Stella’s nose.

“Bad girl, you only know to let me raise you. It’s really a bother to raise you.”

“It isn’t a bother to raise me!” Stella harrumphed and held her arms like a small adult, looking at her, “Where are you going to find a daughter like me, a daughter who can cook, wash clothes and do housework at the age of five?”

“Yes, yes, yes, you’re very good. I’m also depending on you to raise me, right?” Hayden did not bother to argue with her.

This girl had a silver tongue since she grew up. Arguing with this girl would eventually make herself be defeated.

While they were talking, door knocks sounded.

“Come in.” Hayden glanced at the door, puzzled.

“Ms. Downey.” The person who came in was a middle-aged man. Hayden remembered that he was apparently the butler who took care of that little boy. At this moment, he walked in respectfully while carrying two big bags full of nutritious products.

“These are what my young master ordered me to prepare. Ms. Downey’s bone was injured, these things are efficient to promote bone growth. My young master also entrusted me to express his gratitude to you. He could not wait for Ms. Downey to regain consciousness because he needed to send Little Noah back home. So, he feels sorry about it.”

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom