• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New President’s Twins: Buy One, Get One Free (2 Viewers)

• Chương 17

Chapter 17: As Expected, It Is Him​

“No problem, this is also my duty, don’t worry about it.”

Hayden was somewhat flattered to see him sending over bags of things. She took a glance and saw that there were also Cordyceps Sinensis. So, these things would definitely cost more than ten thousand yuan.

“This is just a small token of appreciation. By the way, the young master also instructed that Ms. Downy doesn’t need to go to work in the hotel as you’re injured. You can go to work again after you gain enough rest and feel that you’re already totally fine. The salary and bonus during this period will be given as usual.”

Upon hearing this, Hayden was even more surprised, “Doesn’t need to work?”

Which young master was so capable that he could even help her to ask for sick leave? ST Hotel had a rule that the sick leave of an employee should not exceed one month. Not to mention that she had not been officially employed, so how would she dare to take leave casually?

“May I know who your young master is?”

“You don’t know who my young master is?” The butler looked surprised.

Hayden was confused by his surprised look so she asked with some apprehension, “Should I know?”

“My young master is the CEO of ST Hotel, you don’t know?”

After hearing this, Hayden frowned slightly.

The CEO of ST Hotel, wasn’t that…Joseph?

“You mean the little boy is Joseph, ahem…Mr. Beckham’s son?”

“Yeah,” said the butler politely with a faint smile.

“Ms. Downy sacrificed your safety to save Little Noah so it’s reasonable for Mr. Beckham to grant you some leave. If you need anything, you can just tell me.”

Hayden was a bit bewildered. That child was surprisingly Mr. Beckham’s son.

He had such a big family business and was so wealthy but his son was a mute? This kind of feeling in which you had everything but you could not do anything to help the person closest to you suddenly triggered Hayden’s sympathy.

She was secretly pitying for Joseph but Stella at the side was having other thoughts.

She supported her chin with her hand, looked at those expensive nutritional products on the table and thought in her mind that the company Mommy entered must be a very powerful company and her boss must be very rich. It would be one hell of a deal!

What did Mommy just say his name was? Joseph?

For several days after that, Hayden was hospitalized. However, Joseph was apparently very busy as he did not visit her at all even after she was discharged from the hospital and went home to rest. This was not a problem for Hayden as if her boss came, she still had to bow and scrape to him, which was not as comfortable as resting and having food and drink herself.

After being discharged from the hospital, Hayden counted and found that her leave had a few days left. So, she decided to focus on accompanying her daughter at home to enjoy the rare sick leave, and she even had a better impression of the image of Joseph’s cold face in her mind.

This day, Hayden was taking a nap in the house. Stella went into her own room while holding her iPad and said using the voice recognition function of Wikipedia.

“Joseph.”

The webpage of Wikipedia immediately showed some people and their introductions. Stella did not recognize many words and the first thing she did after clicking it was that she was fascinated by Joseph’s handsome face in the picture, which was to her liking. Then, she used the voice pen to swipe the screen to let the phone read out the introduction line by line. She listened while staggering.

Wow, Mommy’s boss was not only handsome but was also very capable. He was from a powerful family and owned a group. Wasn’t this the kind of wealthy and powerful family that she wanted Mommy to marry into?

Eh? Wait!

She stared at Joseph’s picture displayed on the webpage of Wikipedia. She froze for a moment.

It seemed like I had seen this man somewhere!

Where was it?

Some information quickly flashed through her mind and she then hurriedly opened the website that she often used. From the wide range of the personal favourite folder she kept, she managed to find the details of a single man.

She compared the photos. As expected, it was him!

The obvious red love logo in the upper right corner of the website was very eye-catching. The advertising slogan that appeared was shown back and forth over and over again, accompanied by the wedding march.

Baihe.com (a dating website). Thousands of men and women were available there to be selected by you.

So, Mommy’s boss was also eager to find a marriage partner!

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom