• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Mr. Conrad Proposes to His Ex-wife Again (1 Viewer)

• Chương 34

Chapter 34: Surprisingly Dared to Blacklist Him​

Hearing this, Sherry remembered the scene she saw at the door of the ward last night. She hesitated for quite a while and still did not know whether she should tell Stella that the wretched man had secretly kissed her while she was asleep.

She asked indirectly, “I saw Clarence yesterday, what did he say to you.”

Stella was speechless when she mentioned this, “Nothing, he came to me to let me pay back the money. He also inexplicably said that I’m a divorced woman and Horace will definitely not marry me.”

“Is he insane?”

“To be frank, since we divorced, I always think that he’s a little abnormal.”

Knock, knock…

At this time, the sound of knocking on the door sounded.

Stella and Sherry stopped talking and looked over simultaneously.

A woman with sunglasses and a mask was standing at the door while holding a bouquet of flowers.

Sherry took a long time to recognize who was the person. She froze before saying, “Winnie?”

Winnie removed the mask from her face, closed the door and waved her hands at them, “Hi, I’m here to visit a patient.”

Sherry had shot several cover photos and advertisements for Winnie so although they were not really familiar with each other, their relationship was still considered a nodding acquaintance.

However, she and Stella were indeed strangers to each other.

So, Sherry was slightly confused and she did not understand why did she come here.

Winnie approached and put the flowers in the vase, explaining, “Yesterday, I heard that the designer of SG Jewelry Magazine was sick and hospitalized. I have nothing to do today so I come to take a look, are you okay?”

Stella also heard that the two shows afterward last night were done with Winnie’s help. She nodded, “I don’t have any big problem, thanks.”

In fact, Winnie came here today because she was entrusted by someone.

Nathan could not think of a way to deal with the staff of SG Jewelry Magazine despite trying to figure it out at home all night. Even Stella also misunderstood Mr. Conrad’s kindness to her in which she thought that it was his high-profile courtship and willingness to do anything for Vivian.

He must explain clearly to Stella before he went to confess to Mr. Conrad.

Otherwise, Mr. Conrad who had known the truth would really push him down from the president’s office.

Therefore, Winnie, who was free and was about to prepare for a vacation after going back to the office became the straw for Nathan to grasp at.

With the reason that she dared to roast Mr. Conrad from time to time, Nathan felt that she must be able to chat with Stella very well.

In addition, Winnie had helped SG Jewelry Magazine so much yesterday so Stella would definitely show respect to her.

Whereas, after Winnie saw that Clarence inexplicably and confidently said that someone was spying on him and later, he gave her a phone call to let her go to help that person to do the catwalk, her inner curiosity to gossip was also formed.

The reason she came today was just to satisfy her curiosity.

Winnie said while smiling, “You’re welcome, I’m free anyway. By the way, I hear that the slot selected by the Conrad Group yesterday seems to have been given to a designer, did you get it?”

Hearing this, both Stella and Sherry were a bit puzzled at the same time.

Sherry said, “Isn’t that an altisonant excuse used by that wretched…Mr. Conrad to support Vivian, how will it be given to a designer?”

“I don’t know, I also hear from others.”

“You must have heard wrongly, that wretched…Mr. Conrad has given SG Jewelry Magazine many benefits during this period for the sake of Vivian. He certainly won’t show such a big kindness.”

Winnie nodded approvingly, “Mr. Conrad is indeed not a kind person.” As she said, she led the subject back to the original one, “But, he has lent his public relations team to SG Jewelry Magazine before. This proves that he has the intention to return to the shore and make good friends with others.”

Sherry was speechless.

Stella was speechless.

Winnie actually felt a bit tedious as it was too hard to beat around the bush like this.

She felt that either Nathan’s way of speaking was faulty or her ability in understanding others’ words was faulty.

What did it mean by ‘let Stella know that those were done by Mr. Conrad for her sake but not to let her get carried away and be too triumphant’.

Was he speaking a language for humans? She could know that this was Clarence’s idea immediately upon hearing it.

Stella remained silent for a while and then changed the subject, “Do you want to eat grapes.”

No matter what attitude did Clarence have to support Vivian, she was not interested anymore.

She would just let this wretched pair of woman and man fly freely.

Winnie was stunned for a while. She quickly got what she meant and responded naturally, “Sure.”

After sitting down, the three people were in sync in which they did not mention Clarence and Vivian again.

Although Winnie was racking her brain while eating grapes to think of how to start the conversation again to save Nathan from miseries, she was not an expert negotiator. She was unable to explain everything clearly without letting others think that nothing had happened.

Also, looking at Stella’s behaviour of trying hard to change the topic, being one who came to visit a patient, she really could not stab a patient’s wound with a knife.

In a few minutes, the stomach of Winnie who was in a thoughtful mood was full of grapes, “Then I’ll leave first today, you take a good rest.”

Stella smiled, “Thank you for coming over.”

Sherry also got up, “Let me see you off.”

After leaving the ward, Winnie could not resist asking, “Ms. Radomil hates Mr. Conrad very much, is it.”

“Not really, it’s just that she doesn’t want to have anything to do with him anymore.”

“That sounds reasonable. Mr. Conrad is sometimes too self-centred. The ways he speaks and does something are also too mean. One who hasn’t experienced obstacles in the society will be immensely infuriated upon talking to him for a while.”

Sherry knew that Winnie often criticized Clarence privately so she fought for Stella indignantly, “He isn’t only self-centred but his eyes are totally blocked by money. I’ve never seen such a stingy capitalist like him. It serves him right that his son calls others father.”

Winnie said, “Huh…?”

Now only Sherry realized that she was too excited in reprimanding him as she almost spilled the beans, “I’m just making a metaphor. Anyway, he and Vivian are a wretched pair of couples and they will definitely have retribution!”

Hearing this, Winnie stopped her paces and still tell her the purpose she came here today, “I hear that Mr. Conrad and Vivian seems to have nothing. The reason why he takes extra care of SG Jewelry Magazine recently is not to support Vivian, but to…”

Sherry showed a serious face, “I know, it’s certain that he wants to drive Stella out of SG Jewelry Magazine and this is why he has done so many things.”

They had divorced already but Clarence still did not let her go. He was indeed not a human.

Winnie laughed dryly twice. Mr. Conrad had apparently caused many psychological injuries to others.

But…it seemed that things went worse after she came here.

Winnie very regrettably conveyed the news to Nathan. After Nathan knew it, he wished that he could jump from the president’s office himself without Clarence personally doing so.

After half an hour, he knocked on the office door with trepidation. After reporting the work today to Clarence, he spoke cautiously, “Mr. Conrad, regarding SG Jewelry Magazine…”

“It is already cooperation that was done a few years ago, why do you keep mentioning it? If you like SG Jewelry Magazine so much, I’ll give you the approval to resign now.”

Nathan was speechless.

Mr. Conrad was apparently very livid today.

Nathan did not dare to do anything and just walked away.

A few minutes later after he left, Clarence put down his pen with a bang. He tore off the paper in front of him with the wrong name, crumpled it into a ball and threw it into the trash bin.

Stella was indeed a daring woman. She thought she could clear the air with him by returning money to him? She surprisingly dared to blacklist him.

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

The Revenge of Wife
  • Đang cập nhật..
The Innocent Wife of Scheming President
My Substitute Ugly Wife
  • Đang cập nhật..
The Gorgeous Substitute Wife of Mr. President

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom