• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Mr. Conrad Proposes to His Ex-wife Again (1 Viewer)

• Chương 29

Chapter 29: Mr. Conrad Thinks Very Highly of Ms. Radomil​

At such an urgent period, I begged him not to lend a helping hand to SG Jewelry Magazine again for the sake of love.

Hearing this, Clarence looked at Stella, “Which part do you feel unwell, I’ll call the doctor.”

Stella tried to be tough and said, “Haha, I’m acting.”

Clarence was speechless.

Sherry was speechless.

Stanford was speechless.

Clarence seemingly did not intend to let her go due to this. He grabbed her thin and fair wrist and dragged her into the lounge at the side.

Stanford was awe-struck, “What’s going on?”

Sherry’s smile became stiffer, “It’s because…of some entanglements in a love relationship.”

In the lounge, Stella forcefully withdrew her hand, “Don’t worry, Mr. Conrad. The money I owe you will be returned to you later after she show is over without a minute’s delay.”

So he did not have to come backstage at halftime to remind her of this.

How come she did not find that this wretched man was so petty in the past.

It was obviously agreed to give her a month but it seemed that he really wished to remind her of this at regular intervals.

“I’m not…” Clarence paused. His good-looking eyebrows slightly furrowed, “How do you get the money.”

“I never steal, rob or cheat anyway. I earn it with my own capability.”

Seeing her being so confident, Clarence was infuriated. He snorted, “If you’re so capable of earning money, why did you force me to marry you at that time.”

Stella pursed her lips and spoke after a long time, “I’m sorry.”

Seeing that her face was even paler than just now, Clarence was a bit annoyed, “Where exactly are you feeling unwell.”

“Nothing,” Stella spoke casually, “Maybe it’s because I’ve never been on a catwalk before so I’m a little nervous. Whenever I’m nervous, I’ll get sick to my stomach and want to vomit. I’ll be fine after it’s over.”

As she said, she assured too, “Don’t worry, Mr. Conrad. This won’t restrict me from paying back the money to you.”

Clarence directly ignored her latter sentence, “Who let you go to the stage.”

“There was a problem at the last minute. A model has been sent to the hospital and I’m the only one who can replace her.”

“What does it matter with you whether they are short of models, you’re just a designer.”

Stella twitched her lips, “Yeah, I’m just a designer, I’m not Mr. Conrad who can ignore everything and be unsympathetic.”

Clarence was silent for two seconds, “It seems that you’re indeed acting.”

“You look so energetic. I don’t see anywhere of you is uncomfortable.”

“Mr. Conrad is really smart. I’ve been seen through by you again.”

Clarence’s patience was completely gone and he left straight away.

Two minutes later after he left, Stanford received a call from Winnie’s agent, saying that they heard that there was a problem in the backstage and Winnie could help them for the remaining two catwalk shows if needed.

Although Winnie was an actress, in the past few years, she was a guest that was regularly invited by the major fashion week. She had watched more than a hundred shows and her familiarity with the stage and her ability to control the entire scene was not something that a normal model could achieve.

Considering Stella’s current situation, Stanford agreed almost without hesitation.

Hence, Winnie was asked to do the catwalk as if it was driving a duck onto a perch.

Soon, the staff of SG Jewelry Magazine had a hot discussion again.

“Mr. Conrad surprisingly can do up to this extent for Vivian. It is Winnie, the movie star that is very well-known currently. She surprisingly comes to help us to do the catwalk. Alas…I better don’t say it anymore.”

“This love is so touching. This is forcefully pressing my head to feel it.”

“Well, being brainwashed for so long, I really think that they have something.”

Stella, who was sitting alone in the dressing room, did not hear all these discussions. She just heaved a sigh of relief as she could finally rest.

Stella sat for another two minutes and when she was about to go out, she felt a cramping pain in her stomach.

It was so painful that perspiration started to appear on her forehead within minutes.

She gritted her teeth and stood up. When she got her phone and intended to call Sherry, Horace’s call arrived.

“Stella, I want to tell you something.”

“Horace…”

Stella’s voice was filled with unbearable agony. Her knuckles of her fingers that were holding the phone were white.

Horace immediately reacted, “Are you not feeling well, Stella? Where are you?”

“I’m at…” Stella breathed with difficulty, “You help me to call Sherry and tell her I’m in the backstage dressing room of the scene of the show.”

“Wait for me, Stella, I’ll come right now!”

After hanging up the phone, Stella propped her hands on the table and the scene in front of her eyes was getting blurry.

She covered her stomach and shouted inwardly over and over again.

No, no…

Please, you must be fine.

In a few minutes, the door of the dressing room was opened. Horace rushed in, “Stella!”

Stella’s lips moved as if she wanted to say something but before she spoke, she passed out.

There were still two hours left before the end of the entire show. Clarence had run out of patience to wait any longer so he directly asked Nathan to go and find Stanford.

Nathan spoke to Stanford the highfalutin words that had already been prepared in advance, “Mr. Leif, after evaluating the entire show, we found that the works of the jewellery designer of SG Jewelry Magazine are very spiritual and she is also very talented. Therefore, the Conrad Group has decided to fund her. Her work will have the chance to appear on stage in any foreign fashion week in the future. Furthermore, if she needs any resources, the Conrad Group will also strongly support her.”

Stanford was puzzled.

Nathan summed up concisely, “Mr. Conrad thinks very highly of Ms. Radomil.”

“I don’t quite understand…isn’t Mr. Conrad wanting to support Vivian.”

Although Clarence pulled Stella away in the backstage not long ago, this small interlude did not deny the fact that Clarence had done many things for Vivian during this period.

Even if he and Stella really had something, it only proved that he was a wretched man who was two-timing. Now, it was Nathan who was full of doubts, “When did Mr. Conrad want to support Vivian?”

Stanford frowned, “Sending public relations team of the Conrad Group, sending gifts to the staff of our magazine and selecting the person with outstanding performance in this show to strongly support, aren’t these meant to support Vivian?”

“…”

Nathan kept silent for a long time before he gradually accepted this distorted truth. He struggled to ask, “Do you guys…the people of the entire magazine think so?” The entire magazine naturally included Mrs. Conrad too.

In order to give Mr. Conrad an out, the strategy that he came up with after racking his brains surprisingly became the cat’s paw.

If Mr. Conrad had known this, he might have directly hammered him back into the ground.

Stanford asked confusedly, “If not, what else can it be.”

Seeing that he did not say anything, Stanford sighed again, “By the way, even if the Conrad Group finally decides to support Sharon, she might not be able to accept this.”

“Why.”

Clarence walked over at some point.

Stanford said, “A few days ago, Sharon resigned a ten-year contract with the magazine and the contract requirements are somewhat…”

Stanford did not say clearly. After all, this was the internal affair of their magazine.

Also, this contract could be considered an unreasonable contract so it was not suitable to be spoken out.

For ten years since the contract was signed, Sharon could only be the designer of SG Jewelry Magazine, let alone participating in the fashion week. Her design also could only be used by SG Jewelry Magazine.

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

The Revenge of Wife
  • Đang cập nhật..
The Innocent Wife of Scheming President
My Substitute Ugly Wife
  • Đang cập nhật..
The Gorgeous Substitute Wife of Mr. President

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom