• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Mr. Conrad Proposes to His Ex-wife Again (3 Viewers)

• Chương 31

Chapter 31: Do You Think I Am Here to Ask for Money?​

“Ah? Yes…”

“Thank you for taking care of her.”

Sherry laughed dryly a few times and did not know what to say.

Stella said to her before that she had already made it clear with Horace. She originally thought that Horace had already given up but according to the situation today, he not only did not give up but he had fallen even more.

They just stayed like that for half an hour. Seeing that Horace did not intend to leave, Sherry could not help but say, “How about you go back first, it’ll be fine for me to accompany Stella here. The doctor also says that she has no big problem. She only needs to have more rest afterward.”

She was not very familiar with Horace. Due to Stella, she met him a few times before. But, they had not seen each other for three years. It was too awkward for them to sit opposite each other there while being speechless.

Horace subconsciously wanted to refuse but he really had no reason to stay so he could only get up and say, “Then please let me know when Stella wakes up.”

“No problem. I’ll tell you immediately when she wakes up.”

Horace nodded and when he was about to leave, Sherry said softly again, “Well…you’re clear about Stella’s situation, she should have said everything to you. She has just recovered from a failed marriage. If you can’t promise her a good future, it’s better that you don’t have contact with her anymore…”

Horace understood what she said. However, he had liked her for so many years, how could he give up easily?

Regarding the fact that Stella had married someone, he could convince himself to pretend that it never happened. But, she was still expecting Clarence’s child in her belly. Being a man, how could he not take it into account.

But, he could not control his desire to see her and be by her side.

Horace said, “I’ll come back to find her after I’ve settled everything.”

After Horace left, Sherry heaved a sigh of relief. At this time, Stanford’s call arrived, asking her which ward was Stella in. Sherry directly went downstairs to bring him up.

Two minutes later after she left, the door of the ward was opened again.

Looking at the pale woman who was lying on the hospital bed, the coldness in Clarence’s eyes finally faded slightly. He walked over and sat on the sofa by the hospital bed.

He gazed at her for a while and said coldly, “Stella, were you very triumphant when you saw me sign the divorce agreement?”

Being triumphant that she managed to cheat him once again and being triumphant that she could finally be together with Horace morally.

The person on the bed did not respond. The whole room was extraordinarily quiet.

Clarence said again, “Are you a stone? You’ve gotten married to me for three years but you still can’t forget him.”

“What mistake have I done to you exactly?”

The clothes, bags and shoes in her closet were always the newest models. She had a driver who would pick her up whenever she went out and wherever she went, she could directly use his bank account to pay.

Except for not giving her money, when did she lack food and clothes.

Clarence looked at her bloodless lips and remembered the scene not long ago in which Horace took care of her gently. His thin lips were slightly pursed and fury was formed in his chest.

He pinched her jaw and before he took advantage of her, he put the blame on her, “Stella, this is what you ask for.”

Sherry had brought Stanford up. When she walked to the ward door and was about to open it, she saw a horrific scene inside through the glass on the door. Her eyes instantly widened. What the hell, this wretched man surprisingly took advantage of her when she was weak!

Stanford who followed her also saw this. Before she screamed, he covered her mouth.

Stanford pulled Sherry and walked a few steps away from the ward before asking, “What’s the exact situation with Sharon and Mr. Conrad?”

Like everyone else, he previously thought that the reason why Clarence had taken such good care of SG Jewelry Magazine during this period was to give resources to Vivian.

But today, after hearing the words of Clarence’s assistant, coupled with what he saw just now.

The fact proved that it was not the same as what he thought at all.

Sherry unnaturally touched her mouth and smiled dryly. She knew that it could not be hidden anymore because even a blind person also could understand what was going on inside.

“It’s just that…Mr. Conrad is actually Stella’s ex-husband. They just divorced last month.”

Stanford was speechless.

Now, all things could be related.

Why would the Conrad Group send a public relations team after Sharon’s accident, why would the Conrad Group suddenly send the photographers and designers of SG Jewelry Magazine gifts, why would they give a slot with excellent performance to SG Jewelry Magazine with the excuse that it had hosted the show well…

This had nothing to do with Vivian at all.

On the other side…

After taking a bite at Stella’s lips, he still could not vent his anger. He then pried her lips open and increased the force until she frowned in pain. He then slowly let her go and sat back on the sofa.

Due to Clarence, Stella woke up not long after.

She opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. She was still feeling slightly dizzy but before she could return to normal, she saw that Clarence was sitting not far away. His eyes looked cold and he was indifferently gazing at her.

Stella sat up with a jolt and hurriedly went to look for her phone.

She had previously vowed to return the money to him as soon as the show was over without a minute’s delay.

Now, it was already dark outside. No wonder he would come to keep an eye on her.

Seeing that the first thing she did after waking up was to get her phone, Clarence thought that she was sending a message to Horace. His face which looked better just now darkened again, “Stella, can’t you see me sitting here.”

Of course, she saw him. She was not blind and that was why she hurriedly pay the money back to him.

Her fingers quickly entered the password and after the money was transferred, she raised her phone and showed it to him, indicating that she had already transferred the money to him.

In Clarence’s view, this series of actions was like showing off in which she was asking him not to disturb her and Horace.

Clarence looked at her with a cold face and did not say a word.

Seeing that he did not react, Stella was still thinking about how to prove her innocence in which she never intended to owe him money without paying back to him. But, he spoke impatiently, “Say.”

As it was too immense when she was previously induced to vomit, she had a sore throat now and could not say anything at all.

Stella lowered her head, opened WeChat and sent him a message. ‘My throat isn’t comfortable. The money has been transferred to you.’

The phone in the pocket of his clothes vibrated. Clarence took it out with one hand and his face looked worse when he saw the message sent by her.

Then, Stella’s next message continued to appear. ‘Mr. Conrad, I appreciate your effort and time. Take a look at the sum of money. If there is no problem, go back to rest early. Cute and well-behaved.jpg.’

“Do you think I’m here to ask for money?”

An abrupt and cold male voice suddenly sounded in the empty and quiet ward. Stella was shocked and she looked up at him in puzzlement.

Wasn’t that so?

It was impossible that this wretched man came here was to be concerned about her, right.

Sensing the doubt in her eyes, Clarence’s temples pulsed violently, “Stella!”

Stella did not know which part did she offend him. The good thing was that she could not speak now as her throat was uncomfortable so she could take this opportunity to ignore him.

After receiving the money, he should leave quickly, why he still stayed here? So annoying.

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

The Revenge of Wife
  • Đang cập nhật..
The Innocent Wife of Scheming President
My Substitute Ugly Wife
  • Đang cập nhật..
The Gorgeous Substitute Wife of Mr. President

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom