• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Mr. Conrad Proposes to His Ex-wife Again (1 Viewer)

• Chương 32

Chapter 32: What Is the Exact Reason That Causes You to Divorce Me​

It was the first time that Clarence realized talking required so much effort and she still looked as if she did not know what her mistake was.

He was even more irritated.

He ran out of patience and got up to leave.

Looking at his figure that was leaving angrily, Stella sighed silently. As expected, he was really angry with her due to the matter that it took too long for her to pay back the money to him.

Not long after, Stanford and Sherry came in together.

There was still a lot of work at the show so Stanford did not stay too long. He just greeted and asked Stella if she was fine and he let her take a good rest before leaving.

Sherry sat beside Stella, “Stella, you’ve finally regained consciousness. You’ve scared me to death. What has happened, how did you get poisoned?”

Stella shook her head. She had not eaten anything since she arrived at the show. The food she ate at noon had already been vomited entirely.

If one had to say that she was poisoned because she had eaten something, the only thing that entered her stomach was water.

But, everyone did drink the water but she was the only one who had an accident.

Sherry hastily took out her phone, “By the way, Horace has asked me to message him after you wake up.”

Stella sagged her eyes. She knew that without Horace this time, a big problem would have happened and the little one in her belly would not have been saved.

After sending the message, Sherry patted Stella’s shoulder, “Well, you don’t need to have any psychological burden. Regarding the matter between you and Horace…let nature take its course. Don’t need to force yourself but don’t sidestep it too.”

She and Horace should have been together a long time ago but unfortunately, fate tricked them.

Seeing that Stella looked serious, Sherry added, “The doctor says that the little one in your belly is fine but more observations have to be done these few days. You must rest on the bed and you can never have an accident again.”

Stella nodded gently and slowly spoke, “You go back to rest first, I’ll be fine here.”

Her voice was a bit coarse and mute.

Regarding the matter that her throat was uncomfortable, it was not that she was really unable to speak and instead, it was just that she did not want to talk to Clarence.

Sherry said, “How can that be. I must stay here to accompany you.”

“No need. I’ll call the nurse if I need any help. The show must still have a lot of things that are not dealt with, you go back quickly.”

These days, not only she was busy, but Sherry was also very busy. For the sake of the little one in her belly, she had to find a time to rest but Sherry had not slept for a long time.

Sherry thought for a while, “Okay then. I’ll come to see you tomorrow. If you need anything, press the nurse’s bell, don’t get up yourself.”

Stella smiled, “Don’t worry.”

After Sherry left, Stella sat on the hospital bed for a while. She had entirely zoned out, not knowing what was she thinking about.

After some time, she gradually regained her presence of mind and felt that her stomach was growling.

She was famished.

She was so hungry that she did not have any sleepiness.

It was too late now. Stella was too embarrassed to press the nurse’s bell because of this matter so she sat up carefully and slowly walked out while using the wall as the support, wanting to go to the nurse’s desk for help.

Unexpectedly, just as she reached the door, the door in front of her was suddenly opened. Shocked, she was caught off guard so her body tilted backward.

At the same time, her wrist was pulled and a slightly unpleasant voice sounded, “Why do you get up.”

Stella was speechless.

Why had not he left yet?

After Stella stood properly, she licked her dry lips, “I’m famished.”

Clarence looked askance at her, “Go back and lie down.”

From his eyes, Stella could see that he disliked her for causing trouble.

But, she did not have the strength to argue with him now. She could only hold on to the wall and walk back slowly.

Stella closed the door of the ward and added before he left, “Sit there and don’t move, I’ll be right back.”

“…”

God, why did he still want to come back!

After such an interruption, Stella already got used to her hunger. When she thought of the matter that Clarence would come over later, she did not even have the mood to eat. So, she simply covered her head with the blanket and slept.

Just when she slept in a confused and dazed state, the blanket was suddenly lifted off her head, “Eat before you sleep.”

Stella turned her head, looked at the food on the cabinet and froze for several seconds.

Did he go to buy food for her?

Seeing that she did not move, Clarence did not pull any punches and reprimanded, “Are you waiting for me to feed you.”

Stella’s mouth twitched. She did not want to eat the food given with contempt by others.

“I suddenly remember that I’m poisoned, I think I still can’t eat yet…”

“I’ve asked the doctor. You’re slightly poisoned. If you don’t have any discomfort after waking up, you can eat liquid food.” Finished speaking, he pursed his lips, “Since you’re able to feel hungry, it proves that you don’t have any discomfort.”

When Stella heard him say that he had asked the doctor, the alarm bell in her mind instantly rang. She subconsciously grabbed the sheets below her, “You’ve asked the doctor? What did the doctor…tell you?”

“In addition to the fact that you’re slightly poisoned, what else can it be.”

Hearing this, Stella heaved a sigh of relief. She laughed twice to cover up her embarrassment, “Nothing, my stomach is not very good so I almost thought the doctor is going to make me fast.”

Clarence looked at her twice and took the bag aside. He took out the food box from it, opened it and put it in front of her, “It isn’t that serious, eat the food.”

Before that, after Clarence left her, he directly went to the doctor’s office.

But because when Stella was brought to the hospital, Horace was always the one who accompanied her. Thus, the doctor thought that Horace was her husband and the father of the child in her belly.

This caused that when Clarence went to ask the doctor about her condition, seeing Clarence cold look, the doctor thought that he was the boss who routinely asked about the employee’s situation. So, the doctor only said that she was slightly poisoned and her body did not have any major problem, totally not mentioning pregnancy which was others’ private matter.

Looking at the food box in front of her, Stella’s stomach was growling again. The little one in her belly should also be starving.

She did not hesitate anymore. She picked up the spoon and started eating.

When she was eating halfway, she found that Clarence not only did not leave but also sat on the sofa. He was swiping his phone, not knowing what documents he was reading.

Stella was confused.

She accidentally choked twice.

Hearing it, Clarence slightly raised his eyes and his tone was unperturbed, “My existence here affects your appetite?”

“Not really…It’s already so late, Mr. Conrad still doesn’t want to go home?”

“I don’t have a home.”

After he spoke self-deprecatingly, he looked at Stella again, “I have something to ask you after you finish eating.”

What these words meant was that she better ate quickly to cause less delay of time.

The first sentence said by Clarence was too soft so Stella really did not hear clearly. But, his next sentence caused the light soup and water that originally had less taste to become even more tasteless.

Why did he come to accuse her of something again? In addition to the money she owed, did she forget anything.

Stella drank the rice in a depressed mood. After she finished eating, she put down the spoon and slowly said, “What does Mr. Conrad want to ask.”

“What is the exact reason that causes you to divorce me.”

“…”

Stella did not expect that the reason he did not go home despite being in the middle of the night and even went to buy food for her was to ask this question after waiting for so long.

She opened her mouth and before she could speak, he spoke again, “You don’t need to try to find excuses, and I’ve known everything.”

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

The Revenge of Wife
  • Đang cập nhật..
The Innocent Wife of Scheming President
My Substitute Ugly Wife
  • Đang cập nhật..
The Gorgeous Substitute Wife of Mr. President

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom