• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Mr. Conrad Proposes to His Ex-wife Again (1 Viewer)

• Chương 30

Chapter 30: Vivian Is Not the Person Whom the Conrad Group Wants to Support This Time​

With the financial support of the Conrad Group, it meant that she would have a better platform and chance. Now, SG Jewelry Magazine had just launched its own brand and she was the designer of the Puppy Love’ Series. It was impossible that SG Jewelry Magazine would let her go.

Also, this contract was clearly exploiting her current fame and idea. After she could no longer come out with designs, SG Jewelry Magazine could find other designers who were more famous but Sharon’s career life would only stop here.

Although he had asked the boss to fight for it for a long time, the boss said that Sharon agreed to it herself.

The businessman was always profit-oriented. So, there was absolutely no wiggle room.

When Clarence saw that he wanted to say something but he stopped in the end, coupled with the matter that Stella said she already had money to pay him back.

His face darkened and his voice was a bit chilly, “How much money did she ask for.”

Stanford did not want to reveal such a private matter but in the situation now, he apparently could not escape without saying anything.

He said, “Sharon said that it will be fine to give her two million yuan first, the rest…”

“Mr. Leif, Mr. Leif.” At this time, a staff member ran over and gasped while saying, “Something bad has happened. Sharon has been sent to the hospital!”

Stanford frowned and when he wanted to leave, he realized that Clarence was still here. Nonetheless, before he could say goodbye, Clarence had already turned around and stridden towards the door.

Nathan followed him but after he took two steps, he went back. He lowered his voice and said to Stanford, “Mr. Leif, what the Conrad Group has done has nothing to do with Miss Sean. The reason that Mr. Conrad does all these is for…In short, I hope that Mr. Leif can clarify this if you’re free.”

In the hospital.

After the doctor examined Stella, the doctor initially thought that she was poisoned and he said to the nurse next to him, “Prepare for the gastric lavage.”

Stella, who was unconsciously grabbing the doctor’s arm, pleaded, “I can’t…can’t have gastric lavage, I…am preg…”

The doctor could not hear clearly and when he was about to bend his body, Horace pursed his lips, “She is pregnant.”

The doctor quickly said, “Do a blood test first.”

Ten minutes later, the blood test results came out.

She was slightly poisoned so it was fine that she did not need to have gastric lavage first. But, she had to vomit it out otherwise it would also have an impact on the child in her belly.

Stella heard the doctor’s voice in a gaze and sat up with her hand propped up on the bed.

The food that she ate today had long been vomited. There was only water in her stomach. She forced herself to vomit like this and she felt really uncomfortable as she vomited.

Horace was lightly patting her back beside her. He felt sorry for her and this feeling was clearly shown on his face.

When Clarence arrived at the hospital, it was just nice that he saw this intimate and touching scene.

He stood in the same spot and his face was almost expressionless.

There was a great chill all over his body.

Nathan could not help but take two steps backward. This was really so scary.

After Stella finished vomiting, she did not know whether the thing on her face was sweat or tears. There were moments where she hoped that she could directly die.

Not knowing how long did it pass, Stella finally passed out due to her exhaustion.

When Clarence was about to go forward, Horace saw him. He frowned slightly and did not conceal his hostility at all, “Why does Mr. Conrad come here.”

“Do you have the right to know it?”

Horace blocked him, “Mr. Conrad, don’t forget that you and Stella have already divorced.”

Like a thorn, this sentence pierced his heart. He coldly glanced at Stella who was sleeping on the hospital bed and then looked at Horace, snorting, “No wonder.”

He surprisingly believed that the reason why Stella divorced him was that she was jealous and angry.

No wonder she did not want a penny and was eager to get rid of him.

Eureka, it was because she was together with Horace.

Horace did not know why he suddenly went crazy but only know that if it was not because of him, Stella would not need to suffer all these so he directly chased him away, “Stella needs to rest. If Mr. Conrad has nothing, you can leave now.”

Clarence glanced at him coldly. He did not stay any longer and just strode away.

In the black Rolls Royce, Clarence’s thin lips were almost pursed into a line. He spoke after quite a long time, “When did Stella and Horace know each other.”

Nathan did not dare to not answer, “Mr. Jason and Mrs. Conrad are classmates in college. He’s also the first love that Mrs. Conrad mentioned before. At that time, everyone said that they are a perfect match and a match made in heaven…”

Clarence interrupted him with an icy-cold face, “Did I ask you this?”

Nathan coughed and quickly said, “The reason why Mrs. Conrad participated in the Young Designers’ Contest three years ago was apparently because Mr. Jason recommended her to do so. At that time, the Jason family arranged for Mr. Jason to study in Paris and Mrs. Conrad originally could have received funding from the Conrad Group to go to Paris after winning the award…if it wasn’t because those things happened in the middle. So, I think they might have made an appointment…”

“This means that I’ve separated an affectionate couple?”

Nathan did not dare to answer and just silently said in his mind. You and Mrs. Conrad’s father contributed half of it respectively.

If Mr. Conrad accepted Mrs. Conrad’s request at that time in which he allowed her to exchange the opportunity to go to Paris for money, maybe after paying the debt, Mrs. Conrad would go to Paris and have a romantic relationship with Horace.

When the car was about to arrive at Starry Lake Mansion, Clarence spoke out of the blue, “Go back to the hospital.”

Three years ago, it was Stella who first provoked him. But now, she wanted to let him show support for them, dream on!

In the scene of the show…

After Vivian came off stage, she could not find Clarence but she heard the news she wanted.

Stella was sent to the hospital.

She did it very stealthily this time. Also, the dressing room was full of people so even if Stella suspected her, she also did not have any evidence.

But after Vivian was happy for a few minutes, she heard a staff member saying, “Just now, Mr. Leif gave an order, saying that Vivian isn’t the person whom the Conrad Group wants to support this time so he asks us to stop discussing it.”

“Huh? Really? But I hear Vivian’s staff member say that she has bought a lot of notices, saying that she will give everyone a surprise at the show tonight. She has even prepared for the speech upon receiving the award.”

“These words are said by Mr. Leif, they are certainly true. Moreover, Vivian’s performance tonight is really normal. If I have to choose, I’ll definitely choose Sharon. Although Sharon has only done the catwalk once, many people at the scene say that she is beautiful. Her temperament is totally not inferior to a professional model’s. Not to mention that after Winnie goes to the stage, she has totally defeated her okay.”

“I also think so. I guess the Conrad Group has probably seen this situation so they don’t feel it’s appropriate to give this slot to Vivian anymore.”

While hearing these words, Vivian gnashed her teeth so hard that they were almost crushed. It was all because of Stella, it was the shameless woman’s fault!

She should not have just added a little drug only, she should kill her!

In the ward, Stella was lying quietly on the bed with a drip hanging on her hand and she was breathing evenly.

Sherry said to Horace, “Thank you for the matters today. Without you, there would be a big problem…”

“No problem. This is what I should have done.”

In order to go to Stella, he went to the scene of the show today but he accidentally learnt of another thing.

Horace was silent for a while before saying, “Has Stella been staying with you during this period?”

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

The Revenge of Wife
  • Đang cập nhật..
The Innocent Wife of Scheming President
My Substitute Ugly Wife
  • Đang cập nhật..
The Gorgeous Substitute Wife of Mr. President

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom