• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Wolf President Hooks Up (1 Viewer)

• Chương 13

Chapter 13: It Has Been Long Enough​

The girl was terrified and was flushed red, as she tried to break free, Oliver hugged tighter.

Lucas also chose a girl, and as she glanced at Lucas, then at Oliver’s side, she was so startled that she started crying.

Lucas said embarrassedly to Jasper, who was beside him, “is it because I look too unsightly that the girl cried of fright?”

Jasper snorted, deliberately looked at the pant’s zipper on Lucas, “You didn’t expose your weapon, why will it scare the girl?”

Lucas shook his head, bitterly, “Old already.”

The door was blocked, it was impossible for the girls who wanted to go out. The rich masters in the room had already chosen their prey. Through coaxing or scaring, those that wanted to enjoy was already enjoying it.

“Emmett, you really don’t want one? Rest assured, the people provided by your brother are all guaranteed clean! I’ll use my head as a guarantee, definitely cleaner than white paper! Choose one too? Huh?” Fifth Brother tried persuading Emmett again.

Pinching his temples, Emmett smiled elegantly, “Brother, maybe I’ve been too tired recently. I’ve just returned, and there are a lot of things to deal with and a headache. Not today, I’ll make a move first. I’ll ask you out for drinks another day.”

“You’re leaving so early?” Fifth Brother rounded his eyes in disbelief.

Emmett had already stood up and patted Lucas’s shoulder, “have a good time, I’ll head back first.”

Lucas waved at him and said sarcastically, “Yo, why did the beast that didn’t even stop overseas change his character after returning? Could it be because of some ‘first’ woman, and became discipline?”

Emmett chuckled lightly, “This kid spouting rubbish! Bye!”

Jasper stood up immediately and said, “Wait a minute! I will go too!”

Fifth Brother frowned, “Jasper, this won’t do. Emmett has a headache, do you also have a headache? You’re not giving me any face?”

Jasper looked at Fifth Brother in a dilemma, then looked at Emmett, crying for help.

Emmett finally helped him out, “I left a lot of work for Jasper today, don’t think he has finished it yet. Let him go back and work overtime.”

Fifth Brother sighed, “Oh, working with Emmett, must be a torture.”

Jasper quickly took his coat, followed the side of Emmett, and left together. Kayden was waiting outside, playing with the lighter. When he saw his master came out, he immediately re-energized himself and walked out together.

While passing by the noisy main hall, Fifth Brother was still beside Emmett talking about the nightclub. Suddenly, it seemed like Emmett saw a familiar figure.

“Eh?” He stopped and looked towards the neon lights.

Fifth Brother asked in surprise. “Saw something, Emmett? Did you see a girl you like? Tell me, even if she has ten husbands, I’ll snatch over for you!”

Emmett frowned slightly, still as handsome, waved his hand slightly, “I think I might have saw an acquaintance…” It was only a slight view that passed by really quick… It looks…kind of like… Elaine Jones!!!

“Which acquaintance? What’s the name?” Fifth Brother’s face was about to be glued to Emmett’s face.

Jasper looked around too. Where’s the acquaintance… Emmett stubbornly searched for another five minutes, with all the men standing with him inexplicably.

Finally, Emmett sighed and smiled bitterly, “I probably have seen wrongly, there are a lot of people looking similar…”

Fifth Brother only went back in after seeing Emmett drove away.

Emmett closed the hood and drove while frowning slightly. Earlier on, it really seemed like I saw Elaine! Of course, it was just a glimpse of one second… But it’s really looked like… Too alike… Emmett laughed at himself again.

“Did I become stupid? Why do I keep thinking of that silly girl? This kind of foolish girl wouldn’t dare to go to that kind of place even if you beat her to death.” Emmett was only relieved after having this thought.

He drove back to LH Villa in a short while, when the car stopped, a servent immediately opened the door for him and bowed, “Master, you’re back.”

Kayden got off from another car and followed Emmett into the house.

Emmett kicked off his shoes, took off his coat, and his slender figure sank into the sofa. Turning on his mobile, flipping through the ‘Family’ column, and hesitantly looked at the contact named ‘Wild Girl.’

Should he call the silly girl? Asked her where is she now? Damn, is he too pathetic if he were to call her? The big boss of a major company, calling the assistant who’s as small as a fry? There seems to be no reason…

Emmett’s thumb tapped on the call button of ‘Wild Girl’ and ended it almost immediately.

Connected… Ended…

Connected… Ended…

No call was made even after repeating the action for Nth time. Just at this moment, an extremely gentle voice was heard.

“Emmett~ Do you want to take a bath? The water’s ready, I’ll give you a massage?” Although the voice was very gentle, it still interrupted his immersed thoughts! Hence, a face of displeasure flashed on Emmett’s face, and he frowned.

Raising his head and saw the woman in front of him. The woman was a France and Japanese mixed blood, 22 years old, the only daughter of a wealthy businessman in France.

Tina, as the name suggested, looked like a goddess. With deep green eyes, long blonde hair, smooth and firm honey-colored skin, looked healthy and sexy. At the height of almost 1.73m, she was tall and slender with enhanced breasts. Based on the analysis of body proportions, she had the perfect figure.

When Emmett’s father gave Tina to him, he said, “This woman is absolutely alluring.”

Emmett’s the only man Tina had, since the beginning, she has always been obsessed with him. From the very first sight, she fell in love with him deeply. His stare may be cold, but it was very charming. His appearance of a cold emperor can easily make women surrender at his knees. Just a twitch of his beautiful lips is enough to make Tina’s filled with passion.

She has been with Emmett for a considerable long period, probably more than half a year. Although there have been other women during this period, it didn’t deter her. Such a beautiful, loyal, and well-behaved woman, which man would be willing to abandon them?

“Tina, how long have you been with me?” Emmett asked coldly. The phone was still in his hands, being played by his long fingers. He asked the question so emotionlessly as if he was discussing what’s for dinner.

Tina was obviously startled, and a little flustered, “Emmett… why do you ask this…”

“Answer me.”

“More than seven months…”

“Well, it’s long enough.”

Tina’s body was trembling, and her delicate face was covered with panic.

What does Emmett mean?

Emmett crossed his legs, tapped his fingers on the sofa, and glanced at Tina lightly, spoke in a soft tone, “Tina, I think it’s time to end for the both of us.”

“Ah? End? Why?” Tina’s eyes widened, her eyes full of tears.

“Emmett, am I not behaving well enough? Or did I do something wrong? You can tell me, I can change!” Tina was so agitated that she flung herself over and kneeled on the carpet, hugging Emmett’s legs. The tears finally fell, and it got worst as she cried.

Emmett became irritable suddenly. He had to admit that a part of it was because he saw a glimpse of Elaine’s lookalike in the nightclub. The other part was because Tina interrupted his thoughts of Elaine.

With a shake of his hand, he broke free from Tina. Tina fell onto the carpet and looked at the arrogant man pitifully. “Emmett, please tell me what happened? Why did you suddenly become like this?”

Emmett’s eyelid was lazy and replied in an extremely icy voice, “Tina, is it fun to continue crying like this? We agreed from the beginning, right? To split on a good note if one party gets tired of it. I won’t treat you poorly, I will set up a bank account…”

“I don’t want money! I don’t need money! I wasn’t sold to you! I love you! Emmett, I only want you, just you will do…” Tina was shouting and crying in a mess.

Emmett smiled bitterly, “Unfortunately, I don’t want you.”

“No! I don’t believe it! Emmett, aren’t we two co-operating well in bed? Why is this happening so suddenly? Emmett, let me follow you, okay?”

Emmett was already a little annoyed. His eyes became sharp and violent, “Tina, what we do on the bed is nothing but venting of physical needs. There are no emotions involved. Sex without emotions, do you think it will last for long? Do you know why I always use a condom with you? Because I do not love you, ultimately, I cannot have full contact with you. It’s enough, keep your dignity and leave here. You didn’t suffer any loss as well, right? Your father’s company received a massive foreign investment from the Smith family and even got an unlimited gold mine. I’ve treated you quite well in these seven months, never scolded or hit you. Be contented and go.”

Tina opened her eyes wide, with tears visible all over her face, stunned at that position.

Emmett waved at Kayden. Kayden then walked over immediately, “Go, help her pack her stuff, and send her away as soon as possible. I don’t want to see even her shadow in the house after my shower.”

“Okay!” Kayden replied with no time wasted.

Tina was shedding tears while smiling bitterly, her body shook.

“Emmett.” She called softly.

Emmett looked at Tina and responded with a sound from his nose, “yeah?”

“Can you… give me a kiss… you’ve never kissed me before…”

Emmett raised his eyebrows, snorted, and sneered, “Are you kidding me!”

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom