• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New HIS REAL WEDDED BRIDE BY MI LU full (2 Viewers)

• Chương 84

Chapter 84 Yvonne‘s Intention​

“Good evening.” Charles greeted Yvonne indifferently, “You look beautiful.”

It was just social etiquette for Charles, but Yvonne got it all wrong. ‘I knew Charles is fond of me. After all, I’m such a beauty!’ She thought in her head.

Blushing, Yvonne nodded her head and smiled. ‘Autumn Ye is a real eyesore!’ she thought to herself. She pondered hard for a moment before she held Autumn’s arm intimately and said, “Charles, please have a seat and read the menu. We need to use the restroom.”

After finishing her sentence, Yvonne forced Autumn to come with her to the restroom. As soon as Charles disappeared from their sight, Yvonne’s tone of voice changed. She said, “I told you to ask Charles to come over alone! You don’t want to see your grandma, huh?”

“You are getting me wrong…” Autumn frowned, “I didn’t want to come. But Charles was clear that he wouldn’t come here if I didn’t come along with him. I practically had no choice.”

Autumn tried to make Yvonne understand and said, “Please calm down. I’ll take another table. I won’t bother you…”

“You better not!” Yvonne stared at Autumn in disdain and sneered, “If you dare do anything to destroy our date, I swear, you will never ever see your grandma again!”

Yvonne was about to leave after warning Autumn, but Autumn stopped her, “Yvonne, I know you detest me, and I will stay away from you today. But… Charles hasn’t got his stitches removed yet. It is important to watch what he eats. He should avoid certain food items, such as shrimp..”

“Enough!” Yvonne shook off Autumn’s hand discontentedly and said, “I will take care of Charles! Don’t flatter yourself as the real Mrs. Lu! This is none of your concern!”

Yvonne walked out of the restroom. She sat down in front of Charles and asked in a soft voice, “Charles, have you ordered?”

“Not yet. You order the dishes.” While handing Yvonne the menu, Charles looked back in search of Autumn. Yvonne smiled and asked, “Charles, are you looking for my sister?”

“Yes. I guess she went to the restroom with you. Why didn’t she come back?” Charles asked in a cold voice.

“My sister was afraid that I might feel uncomfortable if she was around, so she took another table. Charles, I invited you to dinner to thank you for giving me the job.” Yvonne asked with a friendly smile, “Would you like… a beefsteak?”

“Okay.” Charles answered nonchalantly. He had no appetite left now that he had to eat alone with Yvonne. The dinner was just a formality for him. In reality, he wanted to find out Yvonne’s intention.

“You don’t have to thank me.” Charles took a sip from the lemonade in front of him and continued. “You are Yvonne’s sister. It is no big deal for me to give you this job. You didn’t have to treat me with dinner for such a trivial matter.”

Charles smiled and added, “Besides, we are a family now. Don’t be so formal.”

“Charles, I know you don’t care about the formalities. I asked you out for dinner today because I admire you so much. You are handsome and have a successful career. You are being so nice to my sister. I wish I could also get married to someone like you!” Yvonne lowered her head shyly. She made an obscure statement, but Charles got her point.

“Charles, I am really jealous of my sister, you know? When my aunt told her to get married to you, she was not ready. She even wanted to flee from the wedding. I don’t know why! You are exceptionally handsome and rich! What more did she want?” Yvonne was filled with jealousy, “If she didn’t agree to marry you, I would have married you certainly.”

“Flee from the wedding? Is it true?” Charles gave a scornful smile. If he didn’t know the truth of the substitute bride, he would have been fooled by Yvonne.

But now, he was just amused by Yvonne’s acting.

“Of course…” Yvonne had no idea that Charles was aware of her true identity. She continued with her lies and added, “Charles, I like you very much. When my sister fled from the wedding, I was so happy. Had I been married to you, I would have been so nice to you, unlike Yvonne…”

“Really?” Charles snorted, “Your sister is my wife now. Since she is married to me, I’ll be nice to her for the rest of my life. This is what a man should do.”

“Right…” Yvonne gave an awkward smile. She hated Autumn even more now. If it weren’t for Autumn, Charles would have easily fallen in love with her by now. “Charles, you are being so nice to my sister. But she hasn’t completely devoted herself to you. Leave her fleeing aside, now…”

“Now what?” Charles finally understood Yvonne’s intention now. She was here to create misunderstandings between Autumn and him.

Charles was not a fool. He wouldn’t believe the hearsay, unless he saw it all with his own eyes.

The longer Charles stayed with Autumn, the more he fell in love with her. He knew she was pure and kindhearted. Yvonne on the other hand, was only making him uncomfortable with her presence.

“Charles, do you know a man named Sam Lin? He just came back from abroad.” Yvonne planned to use Sam to create a rift between Autumn and Charles.

She had already dug sufficient information about Sam. Sam was Chris’s boss now, so Charles definitely knew him.

“Yes, I know him.” Charles nodded, “He was my sister’s senior, and now he is her boss. Why did you mention him?”

“Charles, there are things you don’t know.” Yvonne sneered and continued, “Sam is my sister’s childhood lover. They were going to get married, but when Sam went abroad my sister broke up with him. Now that Sam is back, I think they might have an affair again.”

“Last week, I happened to see my sister when I was shopping at a mall. She was with Sam at that time. I heard Sam came back to the country only some days ago. But he was so eager to see my sister; I guess he still loves her.” Yvonne smiled.

“Of course, I believe my sister loves you now. After all, you are so outstanding, but…” Yvonne didn’t finish her words, but she believed Charles would now begin to doubt Autumn and Sam’s relationship. If Charles didn’t trust Autumn, Yvonne would have had the opportunity to get close to him.

“What do you mean by that? Are you trying to create misunderstandings between your sister and me?” Charles asked in a serious tone.

“What?” Yvonne didn’t expect Charles to be so straightforward. She felt a spasm of panic and dodged Charles’s question in embarrassment, “Charles, don’t get me wrong. Of course, I would be glad to see my sister and you live a happy life, but… I don’t think she deserves you. Charles, you should keep an eye on her. What if she betrays you…”

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Trọng nữ khinh nam is real
  • 杨沁沁吃瓜 (Dương Cầm Cầm ăn dưa)
Phần 4 END

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom