• ĐỔI TÊN MIỀN VIETWRITER.ME SANG VIETWRITER.VIP TỪ NGÀY 1/4

New Billionaire's Reborn Baby (2 Viewers)

• Chương 14

Chapter 14 You Missed​

Suddenly, Marquise’s voice came from downstairs again, “Would you like a dance with me?”

“I … can’t dance.”

“It doesn’t matter. I’ll teach you.”

Emily gnawed at her fingernails and wondered whether to save the girl who was about to fall for Marquise’s game. She didn’t hear the girl’s answer, assuming that the girl was probably hesitating.

Marquise added, “Don’t be afraid. I’m not a bad guy.”

Hearing this, Emily couldn’t stand it anymore and picked up the flower pot beside her, throwing it at the well-dressed man downstairs.

Then there was a bang.

Quite a few people were frightened. A woman’s scream sounded, mingled with Marquise’s furious roar, “Who did this?”

Then the butler and the servants, as well as all the guests in the hall, rushed out, “What happened?”

Marquise clamped a hand to his forehead and gestured at the floor above, “Someone threw a flower pot at me!”

Maury frowned and said, “That can’t be! Everyone is downstairs. There is no one upstairs.”

“I’m sure someone is there! Do you dare to bring me upstairs to take a look?”

Marquise flushed with anger as he became a laughingstock in front of the woman he liked. He stared up at the second floor, swearing to find the person and give him a lesson!

Emily crouched behind a tall potted plant and attempted to tiptoe to her room.

A familiar voice abruptly sounded, “You missed.”

“Really?” Emily sighed and suddenly realized that something was wrong. She looked up and discovered that a man was standing beside her!

In the dark night, the man looked exceptionally handsome with his black and bushy eyebrows raised. At this moment, his cold eyes were filled with interest and curiosity.

Emily was even more surprised when she saw the man’s face clearly, “Mr. … Mr. Vincent? Why are you here?”

Vincent raised his eyebrows and said, “Just make a return visit.”

Emily felt awkward.

After a while, she stammered, “But I … I don’t have a swimming pool.”

On cue, Marquise’s voice came from downstairs, “There’s someone up there! I heard the voice!”

Eliot walked out of the hall with a glass of wine in his hand and frowned, “Marquise, what’s wrong with you?”

“Someone plotted against me and threw a pot at my head. I was lucky that I dodged it in time. Otherwise, I would have died here! I have to find out who did this! By the way, tell the butler to close the door. Don’t let anyone leave!”

Emily immediately grabbed Vincent’s coat and tried to pull him down, “Lower your voice.”

Unexpectedly, Vincent did not squat but took a few steps to the edge of the balcony. He looked downstairs arrogantly and said in a different voice, “It’s me. I accidentally dropped it just now.” He paused and said flatly, “What? Did I hit something?”

Emily was shocked.

Everyone downstairs gulped, and then exclaimed in unison, “Mr. Vincent?”

Bình luận facebook

Bạn đã đọc chưa

Reborn Find True love
  • Đang cập nhật..
Sugar Baby Của Tổng Tài
  • Tiểu Vũ (Yêu Nhi)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom